Chapter 1: First Night in Yanbei

Yanbei: Prince Yan xun's estate.
Wedding night and reminiscing old moments.

  Mei xing was sitting on the bed all draped in red. The room was similar to her outfit all red. She was waiting for Yan xun. The maids were standing by the bedside with their heads bowed.

  The door opened and Yan xun walked in. He looked at his bride all draped in red. He waved his hand dismissing the maids. He walked to the low table in the room and carried the joystick.

  Walking up to his bride he used the stick to lift the veil. There she was the love of his life. He couldn't believe he spent a whole year in trying to woo her. He walked to the low table again.

  He carried the golden wine jar and poured it into two golden cups of wine. He walked to the bedside and sat next to his beloved wife. He handed her the cup and they crossed arms drinking the wine.

  After they had drank the wine, the wedding process is complete. He kept the cups by the side and looked at his wife. He gave a contented sigh. The whole year he wasted trying to woo her was totally worth it.

  "Yu yan, you look beautiful." He said. She gave a small smile with red cheeks. He felt happy seeing her blush. He couldn't resist reaching out and pinching the life out of her cheeks.

  "Yan xun stop it." She said glaring at him. The glare only made him laugh out loud. After all her cheeks were squished her glares looked like a kitty cat trying to imitate a lion.

  "Sorry I just couldn't resist." He said with his usual cheeky smile. "Here let me help you out of these heavy things I know how much you hate wearing them." He said as he reached to the heavy phoenix buyao on her head.

  He took his time taking out the buyao. Once he removed the many hairpins and headset. Her natural black hair rolled down her back to her waist. Then he helped her remove the heavy outer robe.

  He was welcomed by the sight of her tight, almost transparent red inner robes. Her black hair loose reaching her waist. He inhaled sharply.

  He flashed her a teasing smile which made her blush and look down. He lifted her chin with his thumb and forefinger. He kissed each of her blushing cheeks which resulted in her blushing even more.

  She used both hands to cover her face. He pried her hands off. "Don't hid your blush from me." He said before giving her lips a passionate kiss.

  He kissed her passionately while removing his outer robe. Once the robe was off. He carried her bridal style and gently placed her on the bed. Closing the bright red curtains.

  The servants outside kept their heads low trying to hide their blush. They could hear their master and mistress having their passionate romance behind the doors. It took the two three hours before the became quiet.

  Behind the closed doors, on the bright red bed with closed transparent red curtains. The two newly weds were holding each other after their round of passion. Both were covered in sweat and naked only a red blanket covering their naked sweaty bodies.

  Yan xun looked at his blushing bride. It wasn't the first time they were intimate yet she was still blushing. The first time they were intimate was two months before the wedding.

  "Yu yan do you remember the first time we met?" He asked with a smile.

  "En. I remember." She replied.

  "You hates me back then." He chuckled.

  "Well you were kind of a pervert." She answered back with a small laugh.

  "It wasn't my fault my wife is extremely attractive." He said. She hit his chest which made him erupt in laughter.

  "You pervert." She said.

  "Ohh sorry my dear wife I forgot you are a shy one." He said chuckling.

  "Hmph." She scoffed.

  "Wife, don't be angry." He said kissing her cheeks.

  "Yan xun you pervert." She said.

  "Oy, wife I'm only perverted when it comes to you." He sassed back. The two kept bickering back and forth and reminiscing the old times. How could they forget the times they spent together. It all felt like a dream.

Author's note:
I know you all are a bit confused but don't worry. Everything will clear up in the next chapter.
Joystick: it's a stick that the husband uses to lift the bride's veil.
Buyao: literally means step shake. It's a dangly headset that women in the ancient times normally wear.