Chapter 2: The past

1 year ago.
Chang'an: imperial palace.
Their first meeting.

  The duke of Yanbei and his most beloved son Yan xun were a few miles away from Chang'an. The duke Yan xi chen looked at his son who was of marriageable age and smiled. This alliance was perfect.

  Yan xun smiled thinking about the many flavors he would taste. He couldn't hide his delight. Even though he was here for a marriage alliance that won't stop him from having his share of fun.

  The father and son each had their own thought with a smile on their faces. The carriage made its way to the city gates of Chang'an. After showing the guards the Duke family's token. The gates were opened for them to walk in.

  In the imperial palace, Xu Duan Fu a young girl of the age of seventeen was sitting surrounded by palace maids, eunuchs and guards. The girl was the only daughter of the emperor wei princess Mei xing.

  Mei xing was sitting in her pavilion on a jade chair with one of her hands on the jade table and the other holding a book. A steaming cup of tea sat on the table by her right and a plate of snacks by the right.

  Today she wore a plain white hanfu with a small white belt by waist. Her hair was parted and braided at the front the middle was gathered in a small bun with braids the rest was left loose. No hairpin or headset keeping the hair do.

 No hairpin or headset keeping the hair do

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hanfu

Hairstyle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hairstyle

   She was reading a new collection of story. Suddenly a eunuch walked into the garden towards the direction of the pavilion. He immediately bowed seeing the look the eunuchs giving him.

  "Greetings princess." He said with a shaky voice. All the maids, eunuchs and guards were intimidated by this princess. She is a beauty to behold. She is cold and well trained in the (seven arts of qinggong), and the (ten arts of war). She is a very good military strategist and a valiant fighter.

  She lifted her eyes from the book giving the eunuch one look which made him shudder. "Hmm, speak." A silky, soft and sweet voice said. The eunuch started shaking the tone she spoke was cold and icy. After all Mei xing was upset for the interruption.