𝛪

─── ・ 。゚☆ : * . ☽ . * : ☆ 。゚・ ───

Third person point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1728

A girl opens her eyes after awakened from her night rest. She slowly gets up off her bed to sit. Several groups of her long, wavy, brownish black hair drop from her shoulder. A few overgrown front hair decorates her rosy cheeks. Her name, is Katherine Swann.

After a few hand stretches, Katherine shifts her sight to the brown creature curling on the left side of her bed, and smile. It is Theobroma, or Theo, her male brown tabby cat. He is eight years old, and Katherine loves him very dearly ever since the first time she saw him.

Katherine gets down from her bed, then she walks to her vanity. The candlelight in front of her shines onto her chocolate brown eyes. She sits there, gazing at her reflection on the mirror, whilst memorising her sleep last night.

She had a dream about William Turner, a young blacksmith who is around one year older than her. It was about the first time she met him, along with Elizabeth Swann, her two-year-older sister. Katherine smiles of how common she dreamed about him every night, replaying the memories she had with Will. But then Katherine remembers how her dream ended, it was her memory of seeing a full-black coloured ship, which was a pirate ship. She really hopes it wasn't a bad sign.

Katherine has been best friends with Will Turner since they came together to Port Royal. They both love to explore the town together, having small adventures, and discover new things. Until, when Katherine was 12 years old, she realised that her feelings to Will were more than best friends. She fell in love with him. She never told anyone-directly-because she became much more awkward around him since then. Her feelings got even deeper when he made a special sword for her 17th birthday, and taught her how to use it. Katherine is quite good at sword duelling, though she never experienced a real sword fight.

Aside from duelling, either with swords or martial arts, Katherine is also fond of exploring her surroundings, or doing any kind of art, such as singing, drawing, or crafting. Even though she could be nice and friendly in front of other people, she prefers having alone time, or just with a close companion. Oddly enough, Katherine has had multiple monologues in her head with herself, and often talks with animals, and sometimes she does it better than speaking with actual people.

"Katherine?"

Several knocks rumble from the other side of the door, startling Katherine from her daydream. Governor Weatherby Swann, her father, calls her name. He is, of course, the governor of Port Royal, and a father of Katherine and Elizabeth. Governor Weatherby Swann loves his daughters equally, and always try his best to fulfill all of their needs. "Are you awake? Are you decent?" he asked.

Katherine quickly grabs her floral patterned bed robe, and wears it.

"Yes! You may come in,"

Soon as she answered, her father, her personal maid, and two other maids walk into Katherine's bedroom. The two maids open the windows and the balcony of the room, the breeze of the tropical air flows in. Her personal maid, Marianne Goodwin, carries a big box on her both arms. Marianne is a kind woman who loves Katherine, also Elizabeth, like her own children. Her figure is like a second mother to the Swann Sisters.

"Good morning Father, good morning Marianne, Louisa, Adeline," greeted Katherine politely.

"Good morning Katherine. It's a beautiful day!" exclaimed Father, as the maids nod to Katherine while she smiles and nod back.