𝛪𝛪𝛪

─── ・ 。゚☆ : * . ☽ . * : ☆ 。゚・ ───

Katherine Swann point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father, Elizabeth, and I got back home earlier than how we planned to this morning. Father immediately ordered soup for dinner, to warm his daughters up. I wanted to go out to see Will, but Father did not allow me nor my sister to leave the house at the moment.

Father went out to continue his work with James Norrington. The sun is not setting yet, but dark clouds are surrounding the sky of Port Royal, as if it's night already. So, after taking a bath and having dinner, Elizabeth and I went to bed early. I'm not very sleepy right now, so I decided to have a warm chocolate drink and continue reading my book about fairy tales on my bed. Theo is washing himself beside me, getting ready to sleep.

Marie slips the warming pan between my bed sheets. "There you go, Miss Katherine, it was a difficult day for you, I'm sure,"

"Thanks, Marie,"

"Of course, Miss. You were being threatened by that pirate! How terrifying!" Marie looks at me worriedly.

"Yeah, it was terrifying..." instead of being scared of Jack Sparrow, I am more of angry at him. 'I should've punch his face or kick him,' I thought. I finish my chocolate drink briskly to reduce my anger.

Marie notices that I become a little emotional, as she changes our topic of conversation. "I heard the commodore purposed Miss Elizabeth! Fancy that. Now that's a smart match Miss Katherine, if it's not too bold to say,"

I blink once, then politely respond, "They are a smart match. He's a... good man, I suppose. And my sister, she's such a lovely person,"

"Well, that Will Turner. He's a fine man, too," Marie smiles teasingly at me. I can feel my face blushing when she mentions my best friend's name. "When did you know about it?" I asked, trying to hold the smile on my face.

"Since the first day you arrived here Miss. You were asking about him all the time," my lips slightly part, I didn't even realised it when I was younger.

"D-do you think we're a smart match?" I shyly asked the woman.

"I would be surprised if you both don't end up together! I can see how his eyes sparkles every time he sees you Miss," Marie smiles at me and get up, as I giggle of happiness. "Now, good night Miss Katherine. Sleep well,"

"Good night Marie," she nods and close my bedroom door.

I read a few more pages until I become sleepy. Suddenly, I hear a few knocks of a wood. The sound came from the door that connects my bedroom to Elizabeth's.

"Come in," I answered.

Elizabeth sticks out her head from the door, "Hey Kathy,"

"Hey Ellie,"

Elizabeth walks into my room. She lays on my bed, and start stroking Theo. "Not sleepy yet?" I asked, then she shakes her head.

"Just a little tired."

Elizabeth turns to me, and sigh. "Such a thrilling day isn't it? I got drowned on the sea and you got threatened by a pirate,"

"Yeah," I put my book and rest my head on my pillow. "A good start for an adventure fairytale." We stay quiet for a few minutes. Soon, Elizabeth moves next to me.

"Honestly Ellie, I should've punch or elbow Jack Sparrow, or kick him, or flip him over or... I think I read too much about fighting do I?" I spoke as my sister places her head on the pillow beside me.