𝛪𝑉

─── ・ 。゚☆ : * . ☽ . * : ☆ 。゚・ ───

Third person point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katherine wakes up with an aching body and rather swollen eyes. Her shift covered body is laid on her bed, the curtains of the bedroom are wide open. Katherine breaths the air, smelling the mix of sea water and gun powder scent.

A glass of water is placed on the side table. Katherine drinks the half of it, then put the glass back on the table. Suddenly, she hears footsteps from outside her bedroom.

Someone knocks at the door. "Come in,"

It is Marie. She walks into Katherine's bedroom with a worried face, clutching her hands. "Good morning, Marie," Katherine greeted.

"Good morning, Miss Katherine. I am so glad you are awake now. I am so worried about you!" Marie quickly helps Katherine to get up, even though she does not need to.

Katherine immediately remembers the pirate incident that happened last night. "Oh! The attack, last night! What happened to me? Last time I remember I was hiding in the kitchen... And Elizabeth, where is she now?! I remember she was using the code of parley and being brought by the pirates, she's supposed to be coming back afterwards!" Marie looks down, making Katherine's heart skips a beat. The woman gives Katherine a worried face.

"You were found asleep in the kitchen cupboard this morning. Miss Elizabeth..." Marie sighs, "it is possible that they have taken her... She haven't come back since last night..."

"They what?!!"

"They have... Taken her..."

"How about Theo? Where is he??" Katherine looks calm, but her raising voice shows at least a bit of panic.

"He was with you this morning, Miss Katherine. We do not know where is he now..."

Katherine sighs and force a smile, "He must've been having fresh breakfast from the attacked market..."

After thinking for a few moment, she thought that her father is safe, because he was with Commodore Norrington. 'But how about Will? He's safe, of course. He's a strong man, right? But I still need to check on him. And ask his help to look for Elizabeth.' Katherine thought. Katherine quickly gets up towards her wardrobe.

Marie notices the girl is about to look for the Blacksmith. "Miss Katherine, forgive me but, Governor Swann leaves a message to not let you out... You are still in recovery... You need to rest. I am very sure that Mr. Turner is all safe," Marie holds Katherine's arms. Katherine sighs, she stands silent for a second, then she takes Marie's hand.

"Marie, I am fully recovered now. At least, physically. I just need to make sure that Will is safe, and help him if he got hurt. Please?" Katherine persuaded, lying to her beloved maid.

Marie looks at the girl with full of worry, then sigh. "Please be careful." she whispered, as Katherine smiles. She hugs Marie tightly, and softly releasing the woman.

"Of course, Marie. Thank you so much,"

Katherine decides to wear a simple blue dress, so she doesn't catch much attention. With the help of Marie, she wears a new linen shift, a linen petticoat, a cream coloured stay, and a pair of big pockets. Katherine puts on her belt with her sword on her waist. Then, she wears the dress she chose before. Finally, she puts on a pair of brown leather boots, and half tie her dark hair with a white ribbon.

Katherine walks towards the door, but then she stops. She turns to her vanity, and open the middle drawer. A wooden jewellery box, with white lily painting and gold decorations, is placed inside. Katherine stands silently whilst staring at it. Slowly, she reaches out her hand to take the wooden box from its place. A slight sorrow looms over Katherine's eyes, but then she sighs and smile.