𝑉

─── ・ 。゚☆ : * . ☽ . * : ☆ 。゚・ ───

Katherine Swann point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will, Jack, and I run through an ankle deep water, and stop under a stone bridge. The harbour is quite crowded with many soldiers, but they are busy enough to not notice us here. "We're going to steal a ship?" Will asked, looking at the HMS Dauntless.

I point at the ship, "That ship?"

"Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term." answered Jack, he points at the other ship, the new HMS Interceptor looming by the harbour. He turns around to Will and me, with a serious face. "One question about your business, boy. Or there's no use going." Jack spoke to Will.

"This girl," he points at me, standing beside Will, "how far are you willing to go to help her?" I silently look at the two, feeling blush forming on my face.

"I'd die for her." Will answered without hesitation, facing forward to Jack. I get butterflies in my stomach, whilst trying to hold a smile on my face. "And I'd die for him as well," I added.

"Oh good," Jack's face become less tensed, he turns back to the sea. "No worries then,"

I notice that Will's ears are blushing red, though he doesn't face me.

Soon, the three of us approach the beach where row boats located.

「 𓊝 」

We hide under an upside-down row boat, with Jack on the front, me in the middle, and Will at the back. We hear a couple of soldiers marching here and there. Few moments later, there are no footsteps to be heard outside.

"I haven't set foot off dry land since I was twelve, when the ship I was on exploded. It's been a sound policy." spoke Will slowly.

"No worries, boy." Jack responded.

"This will be an exciting adventure, just like how we use to be," I added, giving him comforting smile over my shoulder.

We lowly walk towards the sea, beneath the row boat. Jack told Will and me to stay to the ground. Now, the three of us are on the sea floor, all soaking wet, except our top of our heads, because of the air that kept under the row boat.

"This is either madness, or brilliance." said Will, he sounded a little bit peevish.

"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide," spoke Jack.

"I would say this is brilliant." I said.

"Well, thank you, dear." Jack replied to me. The water surface is as high as my neck. I tugged in my aquamarine necklace before, but it get out itself because of the water.

Suddenly, I hear some sort of whispers around the water. I furrow my brows, not sure how the crowd from the harbour could be heard from here. I wanted to tell Will and Jack about this, but then I didn't.

After few minutes walking, we make it to the ship. We get up to the water surface, letting go the row boat. Jack climbs the ship, followed by me and Will. It is quite a thrill climbing up a big ship with wet clothing, but also exciting to me. Whilst holding my skirt, few times my boots slip from where I set my foot.

Finally, we are up on the deck of the ship. I feel so excited after a while since the last time I'm aboard on a ship. I immediately detach my belt inside my wet clothes through the holes of my petticoats. The brown belt falls, along with my sword. Will and Jack look at me, astonished.