roomies

"oh i guess we are in the same room!" dream said excitedly.
"yeah we are.." george added looking down at his suitcase.
they both started unpacking and once they were done they put on some movies. weirdly, there was one bed. dream motioned for him to come sit on the bed. they sat there and told stories.
"dream that's crazy," george said giggling.
"ik!" dream wheezed whole blushing a bit.
all the boys thought to meet up at the beach and so they did. they all arrived at around 3.
"QUIT SPLASHING ME YOU MUFFIN!" bad yelled as sapnap threw water at him aggressively. while those two were fighting george and dream made a sand castle.
"come on dream you're so slow," george rolled his eyes fashionably.
dream grabbing his arm and dragged george all the way to the beginning of the sea.
"don't you dare dream." george roared.
"is that a challenge?" he said while scooping george bridal style.
"PUT ME DOWN!" george's accent really came out into that sentence.
the waves thrashed against the two boys. george yelped at the cold water while hugging dream trying to regain warmth. another wave swept them away and dream could not stop wheezing. right before another wave came george sat down and went underwater dragging dream with him. the two boys were underwater for about 10 seconds. once he got out he laughed at the taller boy practically choking on the water. dream ran at the boy and slung george over his shoulders. george still laughing he slammed him into the water before a wave hit and dream fell right on top of the older boy. their bodies were together while dream was kind of holding himself up. the two boys staring into each other's eyes. dream couldn't help but notice george's beautiful brown eyes glistening in the sun.
"yo bad they're flirting with their eyes." sapnap whispered.
"HEY MUFFINS GET UP WE ARE GOING BACK!" bad shouted while startling the two boys.
the boys got up and shyly walked to the car. dream held the door open for the older boy and as the boy got in the car he shot dream a quick wink. they both started laughing. on the car drive to the hotel they were listening to music and screaming the lyrics. they shot a look at each other and raced through the halls. dream tripped and george won. the older boy was panting and laughing at the same time. dream sprinted to him, picked him up, and slammed him onto the bed wheezing. they didn't realize until 5 minutes later that they were hugging. george moved stray hairs off dream's face and smiled brightly. they decided to move along and take separate showers. dream was the first to get in and in the meantime george ordered food for the two of them. while dream was still showering george slipped into the bathroom covering his eyes.
"i got your towel!" george said while walking out.
he felt a tug on his arm when he was quickly shoved into a familiar grasp.
"already have a towel," dream smirked while watching the shorter boy get flustered as he looked down at his chest then look back up. he grabbed his chin and raised his face to his. then walked off while going into the bedroom and changing. george still flustered got his things and went to take a shower. while placing his hand under the water he winced at the cold water and just decided on taking one later. he saw dream grab the food and walk off to the table where they ate in silence. not bad silence but a comfortable silence. dream melted into george's eyes. he noticed everytime he laughed his eyes lit up. he loved everything about him. he was practically in love with him.

AN!
hi guys! i'm just letting you know that there will not be any smut in this. i don't feel very comfortable writing that stuff. this will just be a wholesome dnf story! :] have a good/night! :]