Panic

(OMG IM SO SORRY IM BACK GUYS ALSO TW PANIC ATTACK AND DEATH NOTHING TO STRONG BUT YEAH)

as they were looking at eachother, they got alarmed when a phone started ringing.
"i'll get that i guess." dream stated while standing up.
george wasn't sad, but he was pretty bummed he didn't get to look into dream's eyes for a little longer. george got up and decided to do some dishes. while he was cleaning he heard dream sobbing.
"dream..?" george asked calmly. he walked around trying to find dream when suddenly george heard sniffles and knew who it was.
"dream what's wrong?"
he yelled running around to find him. on the ground was the older boy's body in a small shaking ball. george ran to his body
and held as he sobbed. dream held onto george like the world was ending.
DREAM POV
dream reluctantly stood up and answered the phone.
"hello this is **** from mc hospital. we are calling in regards to your mother. whilst you were gone she suffered a seizure and as sad as we are to say it, your mother has passed."
dream couldn't believe it. he felt a lump in his throat starting to form. his eyes went dark and he felt like he could pass out.
"her time of death was **:**. we are very sorry sir. we did everything we could to save her, but she was passed out. if you have any words please tell us."
"i-" he stuttered subtly.
dream couldn't speak. he couldn't get it out. he hung up and sobbed silently, or so he thought was silent.
"DREAM?!"
he heard george call, but it was very faint. he saw george run into the room through his tear brimmed eyes.
"dream? OH GOODNESS."
dream felt arms go around him as he felt numb by the second.
"it's okay dream i got you.."
he sobbed quietly in george's arms and started to grow tired. he ended up falling asleep with george stroking his hair and humming familiar tunes to him.

A/N I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON BUT THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!