up and at it

when dream woke up he saw george laying on the ground beside him with a blanket over him. he felt a small feeling of guilt until he remembered yesterday. he instantly shot up and grabbed his phone. he hadn't received any other calls so that was good. as he started calming down he noticed a small man growing into his vision.
G: dream..?
D: hi george good morning..
G: are you okay? do you need anything?
george scrambled up and started sitting beside dream.
D: no i'm fi-
before he could even finish his sentence he felt small arms grasp around him. he looked down to see george with tears in his eyes. now it's his turn to comfort. with that being said he yanked george up to him carefully and let him rest on his lap while crying.
D: what's wrong..?
G: i was w*hiccup*orried..
D: it's okay i'm here it was just heat of the moment stuff..
dream and george were sitting there hugging for god knows how long before they decided to eat. dream pulled out his phone and decided to order thai food.

after ordering they just literally kept hugging. they've both been wanting that for eternities. (damn clingy mfs)

the food arrived shortly after to which they dreadfully got up and took it.

they ate quickly as both were very tired and hungry.

(i'm so sorry for being MIA so ill try updating more)