3 | Tasks

"Hi! I'm Lemon- wait you already knew that.. Um. You're Koda, right?" the yellow crewmate first started enthusiastically, but now seemed rather embarrassed. Koda nodded feebly, humming her response, "Hmh" She did not exactly like this one's cheerful manner. Especially seeing as this not that place one would necessarily be optimistic.

"Sweet! I've heard from the others that you're one of the most skilled crewmmates to ever work for Head Quarters! I'm glad that you get to be my mentor," Lemon finished happily, holding out her hand in a gesture that Koda haven't seen in years. She wanted to shake hands? Why? Koda simply frowned before shrugging, "Sure whatever" She turned back to their Captain wanting to have him finish so she could get on with things.

"Alrighty. Everyone's tasks should've been sent to your tablets by now. Be sure to finish on time and help those who struggles" Don checked his own tablet before looking at Kai, who just nodded. "Okay," he continued, "that's all. You all may carry on now. Report anything.. suspicious immediately." At his word everyone dispersed and went their own ways.

Koda watched Lemon as she checked her tasks. She could see a clear gleam of excitement on her face through her visor as she happily spoke again, "Ooo. 'Prime shields'. That sounds cool!" she looked at Koda expectantly, "What tasks do you have?"

Koda glanced down at her own tablet. The list of useless tasks blocked by another notice, typed carefully with a red colored font.

'Sabotage and kill everyone'

She simply shrugged, looking back at the yellow crewmate, "The usual" that wasn't exactly lying. She had received her list of tasks, but it was useless to complete them. But now she didn't exactly have a choice seeing as she'd be followed by a newbie the entire time now.