chapter 3

They all enjoyed a lot having ice cream. Then they went for a long drive. They came home late at night so they directly went to sleep.

Sid pov
I woke up at night. I was feeling weird. I don't know why but it seems like something bad is going to happen. I decided to go for a walk. 

Abhi: where are you going sid? (He said while coming out from the washroom)

Sid: just going for a walk. (He said while going toward the door)

Abhi: it's 2:00 a.m. I think normal people use to sleep at this time.

Sid: you mean I am abnormal. 🤨

Abhi: I didn't take your name. (While making Innocent face.)

Sid: ok..... I am going for a walk ill come after some time.

Abhi: by the way are you ok. You never went for a walk before at this time. Any problem ⚠️ you can tell.

Sid: Bhai. I am feeling odd. I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

Abhi: when Abhi is here no worries. Relax hmm.

Sid: hmmm 😕

I went out of the mansion. Walking beside the road. After 2min I heard someone screaming.

??: helppppp.

Sid: who is there. (He started running toward the direction)

??: leave me... Help... Someone help... Plzzz.

Sid: where are you?... (He runs toward the direction)

(I saw 4 men's dragging a girl. I rushed behind them to save her from some stubborn.)

Sid: heyyy... Stop... Leave her

(As I came near them. Those boys stopped and turned toward me. The girl also looks back toward me with hopeful eyes. Wait....)

Sid: avuuuuu......

Avu: sidddd ( she said while crying)

(At this time I was burning in anger.)

Sid: you cheap... HOW YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY AVU. (Anger was visible on my face. Before they could say something I pouch the guy at his face who was holding avu from her waist making blood come out from his nose.)

( I punched him many times in his face. Know his whole face was covered with blood. )

(He seems like the leader of the group)

(Know I kicked him at his abdomen. He fell in sec. Rest of his boys attacked me. But I think they don't know that I am a black belt. I defended myself attacked them. Know all are on the floor. Good job sid)

Sid: avu... (I rushed toward her but before that.....
Someone hit me a rode on my head. I fell. Those busters hold avu.)

Avu: siddddd.......

Sid: leave her... (I shouted in pain. I was on the ground blood was continuously coming out from my forehead.)

Boy1: look girl your hero can't even save you.

Boy2: boss what now.

Boss: hmmm... The girl is beautiful, hot and... (Cutoff by sid)

Sid: JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH...

Boy4: how dare you. (He punched me on the face.)

Boss: know shut up and let me enjoy. (He went near avu and started touching her with bad intentions. I must say very very bad intentions. )

Sid: youuuu...

(I was about to punch him when but he placed the gun on my avu.)

Sid: no... Leave her.

Avu: 😭😭😭

Boss: stop crying. You will go with me right.

Sid: no. She will not go anywhere.

Boss: I didn't ask you. Tell me, baby.

Avu: I..i...

Sid: avu say no. I am here nothing will happen. Trust me.

Avu: l...l... Will... Not go anywhere with you.

Boss: OKKK. (He freed her and moved back.

Boss: you are not going. But this guy will die in front of your eyes 👀

(He left avu I was relieved but then he pointed the gun towards me.)

Avu: no. 😭😭😭

Boss: he will die today.

Avu: ok... I... I will go with you.

Sid: no. You will not go.

Avu: I... I...

Boss: ENOUGH... She will go with me but you will also die. (Evil 👺 laughs)

Avu: 😭😭😭😭

(He shoots me. Wait but I am not hurt. Then I saw avu in front of me. The bullet hit her on the stomach, she fell.)

Sid: AVUUUU.........

( I hold her trying to wake her up. But her eyes were closed.)

Sid: avu wake up 😭😭😭plzzzz

(I saw those people were not there. I quickly picked avu in my arms and started running toward hospital 🏥 as we reached there doctor took her to an emergency 🚨 while I was waiting outside. I called Bhai and told him everything that happened. Vaishu didi and bhai both reached the hospital in 5mins.)

Bhai: sid calm down. She will be ok. She is a very strong girl.

(I didn't reply to him. I was just sitting on the chair. Resting my back and looking upwards. Know I was not even sobbing but tears were continuously coming out.)

Vaishu: Abhi. I can't live without her. 😭😭😭

Abhi: relax, nothing will happen to avu... 😭

(Bhai tried a lot to calm us but he failed. He was hugging vaishu di. And she was crying on his shoulder. After 5min doctor came out. I quickly stand up and goes to the doctor.)

Sid: how is avu?

Vashi: is she fine?

Abhi: is she out of danger?

Doctor:......

Sid: say something. Is she ok?

Doctor: sorry... We couldn't save her.

Sid: you are joking right.

Doctor: no. She is no more.

(Vaishu didi broke down)

( I held the doctor from coller. )

Sid: LIAR... SHE IS FINE. (My whole face was filled with tears, anger)

Abhi: leave him sid. She is no more. You have to accept it.

(I left the doctor and fell to my knees, started sobbing up loud.)

Sid: AVUUUU................

Avu died, know-how sid will survive?
Will sid move on?
Will a new girl will come in the place of avu?

This for today.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Plzz guys do vote ✅

Comment down about your feelings.