Chapter 12

Abhi pov

Abhi: vaishu. (I said in a very Sweet way)

Vaishu: what?

Abhi: sorry.

Vaishu:...

Abhi: sorry na vaishu, please. Ok after shopping we will go to a movie. I know you love movies. Please (making a puppy face)

A smile appeared on her face.

Vaishu: ok, you can come with us.

Abhi: thank you so much. Love y...(i stopped as I realised what I was about to say. )

Sid: what did you just say.

Oh no, know he'll not stop poking fun at me. Abhi, today is your bad luck. God, please save me from them.

Avu: sid you didn't lessen. He said I love you

Sid: oh really. How sweet. But someone said we are just friends. Am I right avu.

Know I am pink. I looked toward vaishu, she is blushing. Awww my blushing queen. WHAT... My blushing queen. No way she is my best friend whom I share everything, who always supports me. The person who knows me in and out. She is the only girl which I like the most. Yeah, I love avu too as my younger sister. But with her, it's absolute, opposite emotions. The way she smiles, my whole day goes so pleasant. I can't even live without her for even a single day. I remember I had to go to my cousin's wedding. I stayed there for 2 freaking days. Wedding functions were for a whole week but my days went so terrible. I missed her so much. I just made an excuse for a college project and came back. Do I truly, love her...
I don't know I am confused. I don't want to rush. If it does not love feeling so I can't risk our friendship. I'll wait until I am infallible about my feelings... Ok, now I want to save my self from these two annoying people. I know it's impossible but You can do it. Best of luck to me.

Abhi: guys, we are getting late. Let's go.

Vaishu: yes, we have to do lots of shopping too. Come on. (She said while going toward the main door. I followed her.)

Sid: nice, nice, topic change, but remember we'll not going to leave you guys this simple. (He shouted.)

Thank God they both stopped now. I'll see them later. Know I had to take vaishu for shopping or l'll be dead next movement. I and vaishu are in one car. And sidneet are in one.

On sdneet side:
Sid pov

I know Abhi Bhai you love vaishu di. And she loves you too but you both are not realising it. I am waiting for that day when you'll propose to her.
Know avu is sitting beside me. Resting her head on the window. She looks so cute. I hold her hand and placed it on the gear. My hand on her soft hands. I shiny smile appeared on her face. Looking at her my face always glows up.

Avu: what are you doing sid. ( she said looking toward me.)

Sid: are you ok, you can't see. I am driving. After the movie, I'll surely take you to the doctor for your eye checkup. (She giggled.)

Avu: I am not talking about that.

Sid: then what?

Avu: umm... Our hands.

Sid: what our hands? You are uncomfortable so I'll leave.

Avu: no it's not like that.

Sid: so you are comfortable, with me.

Avu: umm. Yeah.

Sid: so are you comfortable with all the boys.

Avu: no

Sid: then with whom you are comfortable.

Avu: my family, it's you of course and Abhi Bhai, he's like my elder brother.

Sid: so am I part of your family. (A smirk appeared on my face. I love to tease her. But now I want to know her answer.

Avu: yes, you are my best friend.

A smile came across my face as I heard yes from her but after as she said you are my best friend. I didn't felt good. I just wanted to lesson something else. But what. I don't know. However, I know something is going on in my heart and mind.

To be continued...

Target:- 10 votes, 10 comments
If you want the next chapter.

Guys, you are not completing your target. I am feeling like you didn't like my story. If yes, then I should stop updating. 🥺

Please it means a lot when you appreciate my work. I hope you'll fulfil the target. ❤