chapter 8

Avu pov

We all are out to have some ice cream. I love chocolate ice cream it's my all-time favourite. I am a person who prefers ice cream and missing my meal. Well, I am under huge instructions that no Ice cream before your meal or you will not be allowed to eat ice cream for a whole week. Damn man, it seems so cruel. Sid is driving the car and I am sitting beside him and our lovely couple is enjoying the back seat. I asked sid to play music and he played one of my favourites ones 'I like me better.' This is mine and sid's favourite song.

Sid: let's first head toward a restaurant and have something then we'll go to the park and have I've cream. I am starving right now.

Avu: yeh me too.

He all first had our dinner in a chinnies restaurant. Now we are in a park we have come here before many times. And it's our one of the memorable place.

Avu: sid ice cream store is on another side I'll go and bring ice cream for all of you. Which flavour would guys like to have? (Pointing toward Abhi Bhai and vaishu di.)

Abhi: mango.

Vaish: yeah, mine to mango.

Sid: I will go bring for all of you. Avu you set here.

Avu: no sid I am going and I know your favourite ice cream flavour. Bye.

Sid pov

Avu went to take ice cream but I am not feeling comfortable. The nightmare that I had was just ringing in my mind. I should go behind her.

Sid: guys I am coming.

Vaishu: where are you going sid.

Sid: to look after avu. I am having weird feelings.

Abhi: sid relax. I know why are you so worried... ( he was cut by vaishu di.)

Vaishu: it's all because of that nightmare you had.

I just nodded.

Vaishu: sid look it was only a dream. Nothing will happen to here. Hmm

Sid: I am spooked. I can't lose her.

Abhi: you love her.

Sid: yes... No... Yes, she is my best friend.

Abhi: sid you love her but the thing is that you are not realizing it.

Sid: it's not like that what you guys are thinking.

Vaishu: sid Abhi is 100℅ correct.

Sid: stop it yaar. It's not like that. I'll go see avu.

I just ran from there. They think that I love her. Yep, I love her as a best friend. She is so close to me that's why I am so concerned about her. On the way toward the store, I spotted avu holding four ice creams in her small beautiful, smooth hands. I went toward her hold two of the ice cream and head back to Abhi Bhai and vaishu di.

Sid: here you go guys ice cream.

I handed them their ice cream and start having mine. Avu is sitting beside me on the grass.

We had some talks, laughing, yelling, arguing at each other. After about an hour we want back home.

Continue to the next chapter.

How was the chapter?

Fellows plz let me know your point of views.

Do vote ✅  it means a lot.

Bye-bye