chapter 18

Ri: so, Siddharth is the best friend of avneet Kaur but acts like her boyfriend. He is so protective of her. If someone ever dares to place a finger on her that person is gone.

Mun: so you are afraid of that mosquito

Ri: do you even know whom you are declaring a mosquito?

Mun: I very well know who is the mosquito. You don't know me. I'll show them his real place under my shoes.

Ri: you are taking him easy. Dude, I am frankly advising he is not a piece of paper.

Mun: ok, ok, enough of your advice. I had a plan. So lesson.......

*********

Sid pov

How dare they even raise a finger on her, on my avu, my madoo, my world...

'Your world hmmm' my subconscious mind spoke

'No, I mean. She is extremely important to me. I can't even visualize tears in her eyes. Nor I'll let anyone else gaze on her' I defended

'But why only she is significant to you' my subconscious mind is just Interviewing me wow, nice. But what to explain now.

'Not only she, Abhi Bhai, vaishu di, mom, dad etc are truly important for me' I clarified

'Nice one, I appreciate it. Duffer, I am babbling about a girl in your life' ugh, my subconscious mind what to say.

'Dude, I notified you mom, vaishu and avu all are very meaningful in my life I am saying the reality. But I don't think so he'll get that.

'Listen Vibha aunty, your mom. Then comes vaishu di, she is like your sister. Then comes avneet, is she also your sister?'

'What the hell. No' is my subconscious mind got nuts or what. Blabbering anything. Dumbhead

'What no, then who is she to you?' Dude, I'll get sick from his inquiries

'Ok, just shut up' I powered off my subconscious mind for some time. Taking relief from millions of doubts.

I and my avu entered my room. I grip her small, soft hands tightly in my huge ones. I sat on my bed though fuming in anger. Avu was somewhere to sit next to me but I shortly pushed her and she landed on my lap. Making her gasp from my unexpected act. But to my shock, she hugged me. Rubbing my back with one hand and fiddling with my hair with another. She very well knows how to calm me down. I suppress my face in her crock. Inhaling her fragrance. Damn it's Tom Ford Black Orchid: it's her favourite fragrance and must say mine too. We stayed there in each other arms don't know for how long. Sensing each other presence. Honestly speaking it senses like I am in heaven.

To be continued...

Target:- 30 likes, 20 comments ☺