chapter 5

Sid pov

It's Sunday and we are at avu and vaishya di's mansion. We had our breakfast and now I am relaxed. We all are sitting on tv launch on the couch.

Avu: heyyyy. I am bored. (Making a pout.)

Sid: heyyyy. I am bored. (Murmuring)

Avu: stop monkey.

Sid: ok rabbit.

Avu: sid plzzz.

Sid: as you wish rabbit.

Avu: sid can you plz SHUT UP. (She shouted at me looking toward a table in front of her.)

Sid: sorry. (I am confused.)

Something is bothering avu. Shell, I ask her.

Sid: avu.

Avu:.....

Sid: avu

Avu: what sid. (Making annoying face)

Sid: what happened

Avu:...

Sid: avu are you alright.

Avu: I am fine. (She lay down on couch cuddling herself.)

Sid: avuu. Tell me what happened.

Avu:...

Vaishu: avu bacha tell what happened. Are you fine?

Avu: I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT I AM FINEEE. (She shouted and stressing the last word.)

Sid: avu can you stop shouting.

Avu:...sorry...

Vaishu: avu it's ok. Sid plz

Abhi: let's go for ice cream. (He said to light up ava's mood.

Sid: Great idea.

Vaishu: I am in.

Avu:...

Sid: avu let's go. I know you love ice cream.

Avu: I don't want to go.

Everyone was surprised as avu never denied to eat ice cream. In fact, she can eat ice cream 5 times a day.

Sid: what. You are not gonna eat ice cream. Your fav chocolate ice cream.

Avu: I said na no.

Abhi: avu let's go we will enjoy.

Avu:... (She ran toward her room and I noticed tears in her eyes.)

Is she crying. I ran behind her.

Sid: avu...

Abhi Bhai and vaidhu di were confused. I entered her room saw her laying on her bed and cuddling her pillow and crying silently. I sit beside her and caressed her cheeks and whipped her tears.

Sid: avu bacha tell what happened.

Avu:...

Sid: wait, are you in your periods.

Avu nodded.

Sid: wait I am coming in a moment.

I ran out of the room passing Abhi Bhai and vaishi di and entered the kitchen. I took a hot water bag a few chocolates and came out of the kitchen.

Vaishu: sid what happened to her.

Abhi: is she fine.

Sid: she is in her periods that why.

Vaishu: ohh. Ok. Her moods swing whenever she is in her periods. Why I forgot. Wait I am coming.

Sid: no no problem I am with her. You guys enjoy your quality time. (And winked toward them.)

Abhi: shut up sid.

Vaishu: Abhi try to understand he wants to spend some time with herrr avuuuu. (And wicked toward Abhi Bhai.)

An un-none blush appeared on my face.

Sid: it's nothing like that. (And I rushed toward avu's room before they start teasing me again but I can hear their laughs.)

Avu pov.

I am in my periods. Vaishu di knows that my mood swings when I am in my periods but she didn't recognise this time. They all tried to lighten up my mood but I shouted at them. By now I was crying then I rushed toward my room and sid followed me I now he is worried. I laid down on my bed cuddling with my fav black pillow. I know it's seems weared but I love it. Sid came inside and he recognised that I am in periods. Thank god. He knows me so well. Then he ran out of the room. After some time he came back holding hot water bag and few chocolates.

Sid: here you go. (He put chocolates on my side table and helped me laid straight. He cut bag on my tummy. And started caressing my tummy.)

It feels so relaxed.

Sid: avu is it making you relaxed.

Avu: yes sid. Thank you.

Sid: no...

Avu: why.

Sid: we are best best friends and told you before also no thanks no sorry.

I smiled toward him and he returned me a brighter smile.

Guys don't forget to vote ✅
And comment down about your opinions.
Thank you ❤
Bye-bye 👋