Ray x Reader

Based after vs AE but MC x V didn't end up together 😊

Standing on the floor with Zen and Yoosung either side of me the whole of the RFA look up onto the stage, the mint haired man stood there proudly. He looked like a different man to the one they had seen at the hospital 2 years ago – he had a different look to him. His once long hair had been cut short and is styled in a way you would expect from an artist, he use to only ever wear a frown but now he had a smile on his face. The bewilderment from the other members was also reflected on my face, the silence is interrupted by Jaehee.

"Ladies and gentlemen, i'd like to make an announcement! Do you remember v the photographer? He has visited in secret!"

The guests all look up the stage, the assistant stands next to the mint haired man as she speaks into the microphone a small smile on her face although the rest of the RFA struggle to mirror her expressions.

"... im looking forward to see what kind of gifts he has brought back from Alaska"

Jumin mutters quietly, only the other 4 members next to him able to pick up, what hes saying and 3 of them look over the only one that doesn't is Saeyoung as his depressive state keeps him looking at v in a slight rage, as zens face creases in concern.

"Hey.. Your gonna break your glass if you hold it like that."

Zen says as he reaches over and readjusts the glass of his once former enemy, although they still have petty arguments sometimes they are much closer than they use to be. The blonde and (h/c) stood next to them let out a small smile but its quickly removed as the red head states

"V"

His tone sounds almost dead, as if he cant stand to see the man in front of him. The RFA knew he still had a slight hate for him as he blamed him for the disappearance of his twin brother. This fact still pains you slightly as you had fallen in love with the missing twin.

"Much appreciated Jaehee. Its a pleasure to be here ladies and gentlemen. Ive been away for so long"

V starts his speech causing the RFA the quieten down, there attention is redirected to the tall male who is stood proudly at the front of the stage, the assistant that was once stood next to him had now joined the other members of her charity organisation on the floor.

" if i remember correctly, some of you have come from far away. My deepest gratitude for joining us today and supporting us"

As V speaks I gently take Yoosungs hand in mine and squeeze it, his tense muscles calm slightly as he looks over and smiles. I let go of his hand as he looks forward – although he was calmer he still had some words to say to V.

"Where have you been all this time!?"

I sigh gently as Zen looks at the blonde in concern, He places a hand on his shoulder and Yoosung quietens down. Jumin looks over with a disapproving look on his face, he mirrors this look to V whos gaze was directed at the members on the floor.

"haha, i have so much to share with the rest of the RFA. And based on the look my friend jumin is wearing it appears id need two full days and nights to share everything"

Jumin just nods slightly as I hear Jaehee sigh and pull out her phone, making a note to cancel the meetings scheduled for the next 3 days.

"so many things have changed over the past 2 years, now saeyoung is free to live in the outside world, and i have heard that rika is healthy and happy"

I look over at Saeyoung to see a small smile on his face, Yoosung was also smiling slightly. Everyone knew he still visted his Cousin at the prison she was being hold in – They were no longer as close as they use to be but there relationship was slowly mending itself.