Yoosung x Reader

Dusting the top of the book, my cold hands start to flick through the pages of the book. Every memory of our life together stored in this book- from the moment we had met to the moment I had lost you.

Letting my eyes stop on a page I have to force myself not to cry, this was the first time we had met face to face at the RFA party.. where saeyoung (although back then he was known as seven) had told us what had happened at the bunker of the hacker.. his brother.. I still remember the pain I felt when I realised how much pain you had gone through for me.

I let the silent tears stream from my eyes as I look at the pictures, not all of them posed for but yet all of them looking as if they where. The one that showed our first kiss, I still remember the taste of your lips.. the sweet cherry taste that took over  my heart in seconds, your scent that covered my mind from the moment it infected my nostrils. Or the one of all the RFA together, your lean arms around my waist as I leant back into you, Saeyoungs although tear stained smiling face looking at Zen who was holding back a sneeze. Jumin holding Elizabeth third to his chest as Jaehee tries to wipe the fur from her coat - even V is pictures although you can tell his sight is worsening as his gaze is just above where the camera was placed. Our first RFA party together.

The next pages where our life after that, where we had moved into this house with Lisa, your smiling face as you looked around not realising I was holding a camera up and taking your picture. The selfies of us sat on the ground next to the fireplace, always cuddling into eachother as if we realised our time together was coming to an end.

And all of a sudden the pictures stopped, A hand written message I remembered writing this message after I was told of your death - it felt as if my heart was breaking into a thousand sand sized bit all over the ground. Oh how I cured Saeyoung, how I blamed the RFA for what happened. You had spoken to Saeyoung this time last year, you had asked him about what had happened in the hackers hideouts and he told you the truth - he told  of saeran, of how you almost fell for his lies. I still remember your face as you came home and told me you had to save him, and I let you. I let you go even though we both knew how dangerous it would be.

You lost your life in there, in the mint eye. Saeran told us you had found him while the drug wasn't in effect and managed to convince him to leave with you, as you both ran through the corridors a gunshot took your life - straight through the heart. Your last words repeated on the day of your funeral feeling like an ice spike through my brain

"It's not.. It's not there fault (Y/N), I'll forever love you"

As I close the book, feeling tears still stinging my cheek I become aware of the weight on the sofa changing. Looking over I see the red hair of my son, his cheeky smile hidden behind bright Amber eyes that reflect the look you always gave me when doing something you knew you couldnt do.

"Why are you crying mama?"

This question alone causes me to sob, alerting my husband into the room. He knew what was wrong, of course he did - he knew that although my heart was now his it had once belong to you. He picks our son up and brings him over, his white hair taking over my vision as he hugs me.

Saeran Choi.

Isn't it strange..? The man you lost your life saving became my lover. As I curled up into him and our son - Yoosung Choi - I can't help but feel your presence. Your here arn't you? I hope so.. although my heart has moved on please know you will always have a place..

Happy birthday my first love..