Married// Zen x Jumin

He knew for a fact that Jumin would never be his, He was happy with MC. They had been married for nearly a year at this point and as the first valentine season passed he was starting to feel more and more lonely. He had known from the moment he had joined the RFA that he was in love with Jumin – was it his raven black hair.. or was it those grey eyes? He's not sure, really he never would be sure because well, he's married now. He's happy with MC living in the pent house with Elizabeth third (who Zen liked really) and he certainly wasn't going to be the person to destroy either of there happiness with his selfish desire.

But yet he could hope, couldn't he? The date read the 15th of February and he knew for a fact Jumin was back in Korea – seeing as he almost had to phone him yesterday to tell him to spend time with his wife even if the jealously was very quickly eating away at him. Maybe, just maybe he could phone Jumin? He knows its selfish, well more selfish than anything in the world to pry a married man away from his wife to confess how he feels for him after all these years of avoiding him. All these years he denied himself of such natural feelings before he thought it was "wrong". He had lost his chance now, Jumin was happily married – but he couldn't keep this to himself any longer. With a long sigh he picks up his phone and dials "lost chance"

"Hey Jumin.."

The convocation starts, and god was it awkward. They shared pleasantries like any other phone convocation you would expect between friends – "how are you?" , "oh I'm well", "how's mc?" and other small phrases like these. Secretly he was thankful for this – hoping beyond hope that his beating heart would calm down and he would be able to ask Jumin to join him at a park – or just somewhere private in order to talk, in order to tell him how he feels – how his heart would beat ten times faster when he entered the room, how he wished his eyes would focus on him the way they did to MC.

"are you free later? I need to talk to you"

The some what slurred voice of Jumin said through the mic taking him off guard, Jumin wanted to talk to him? But why? What had he done? Oh god, the thoughts that raced through his mind at that very moment are enough to replace a water fall – did Jumin know? That was his worst fear, Jumin knows how he feels and he's coming to mock him for it. He's going to say that his feelings are wrong and that he needs to move on – that he was happy and in love with MC. He could barely hold back the tears, but yet how could he say no to Jumin

"o-of course I am"

He mutters, and so the date is set. They agreed to meet at one of Jumins many private gardens in order to speak – Surprisingly the raven haired male was already there so it was just zen keeping the convocation from happing. He takes his time getting ready, pulling the classic jacket he always wore on over his shoulders and his shoes onto his feet. This was always going to happen he finds himself constantly saying, yes, he was always going to have to face Jumin at some point and tell him how he felt – tell him the truth tell him that he wasn't really hated.

~~Scene shift~~

The garden was amazing, well obviously so – probably more money than zen would happily think about had been spent here in order to achieve the look Jumin had desired. The man definitely had an eye for design – every flower was placed in order, not a single patch wasn't missing a plant. It had felt like Zen had entered a fairy tale – his heart was racing, stomach turning and the flowers where blinding his sight however this didn't stop him missing the hair of Jumin – the man he wanted to see but yet the man he also dreaded to see.

"oh.. zen! You made it!"

That slurred voice again, god how it made Zens chest flutter. He was clearly drunk, the smell of wine was radiation off of him – a very strong smelling wine. Maybe the fact he was drunk would make this easier for zen? Jumin probably wouldn't remember this in the morning – and even if he did zen could just tell him it was a dream. A fading night thought that never really happened – just something his brain had created in order to prank him.

"j-jumin.. let's sit down"

Soon the convocation started; both males completely lost in what was being said. Neither of them would look at the other as they spoke – surprisingly neither of them looked uncomfortable either. To someone looking in from the outside it would look as if they where sharing just an ordinary convocation on a simple topic like wines – they would never have guessed that zen was pouring his heart out.

He started off slow, he said how much he valued Jumin as a person but it soon got more intense. With his crimson eyes shut he started to explain how he wished too fall asleep in Jumins arms, how he sometimes wished he could see the moonlight hit his hair as he sleeps, how during random talks they would have he watched Jumins lips move. With his eyes shut he explained everything – he poured his heart out as if he was acting, but this was no role. This was real life with the person he liked.

Crimson eyes closed, he couldn't see the outside world. Jumin took his chance, he loved zen too – he had done for almost the same amount of time that zen had loved him. What had stopped Jumin telling him? Probably his father, or the fact he thought zen hated him more than he hated Elizabeth third. Yes, Jumin was in love with Zen as he was married to MC. So he took his chance; slowly turning zens head to his he kisses zen.

A hot kiss, full of emotions that could never be shared outside of this convocation. A kiss of love, but also a kiss of sorrow. The first and last kiss this couple would ever share. They both let themselves enjoy it – they knew it was the only kiss they would ever share because well;

Jumin was married.