Seven x Reader// a girl in a mans world

(THIS IS A MYSTIC MESSENGER ONESHOT BUT BASED ON MY REAL LIFE; I ran our of ideas so I've put a request page up. For this week this one shot is based on my real life.. kinda. Instead of (Y/N) ill be using my nickname six. Skip over this if it doesn't interest you. Please leave a request on my request page!!)

Sighing she grabs her phone and turns of the alarm. The darkness in the room is deafing, at half 4 in the morning most of the civilians she passes everyday are sleeping but she doesn't get that privilege.

Spending no time dwelling on her misfortune she pulls back the covers, exposing her body to the chilly air that fills the room she sleeps in. Shivering slightly she pulls on a pair of jeans and a jumper, protecting herself from the harsh bitterness the cold brings. Only half aware of her surroundings she feels along the walls of the cramped corridor, wary to not turn on the lights in fear of walking up the people that are still sleeping.

Reaching the stairs she slowly lowers her feet onto the first step, the danger of falling only making this more thrilling. With every step she slowly takes, she let's her feet feel the steps under her. Thankful for the fact she's wearing no shoes to guide her in a safer fashion.

Reaching the end of the staircase A sigh of relief leaves her lips as she can finally turn on a light, the darkness leaving her sight and the room around her filling with colour. She can only enjoy the colour for a second as the click strikes 5. It had taken her half an hour to get to this point, rushing around she pulls on a pink jacket and a pair of steel-toed caped wellies. Ignoring the urge to drink something she picks up the flashlight that illuminates the darkness outside her house.

Flicking off the lights inside she steps into the outside world. Clutching the flashlight tightly to her body she ignores the cold winds pushing against her exposed hands and face, slowly she starts to walk, following the path the flashlight leads for her.

Reaching her destination she sighs, the light emmiting from the building shows her male co-workers are already here, stepping into the not much warmer room she flicks off her flashlight and stores it in one of the bins with her name labbled across the top. Turning on her heal she starts to head for the office, before reaching the destination she looks over a barn door to be met with the newly born calves. A smile plays on her lips as she walks to the office, looking at the schedule set up.

Finding her name is easy, milking. Great, scanning the rest of the sheet she sees that someone will be helping her, her eyes widen when she reads 'Seven'. Who's seven? Her co-workers call her six.. but she's never met a seven before. Shrugging off the confusion she pulls on the rubber gloves that cover her hands, her attention is drawn to a red-headed male who has entered the room before. His eyes scan the chart before he mutters a

'Milking with .. six?'

She feel her cheeks flush, of course seven was a male. The workplace.. or just job in general was male orinated so she shouldn't have hopped to have another female accompany her. She hold out her hand to him and he shakes it.

'Names six. Don't talk to me when we work'

May have sounded harsh but the company doesn't have a good reputation when it comes to who they employ, the last person was a known child predator. He seems taken aback by her tone but shakes her hand anyway while nodding, she leave him to get ready for the job while she head into the palour and start to prepare for the cattle to enter.

Feeling a presence next to her she turn to see the redhead fiddling with the machines. She raises an eyebrow and quickly talk him through how to milk a cow - he nods and she sigh. She's working with someone who's incompetent and with no experience. He starts to sing nursery rhymes as she clean off the ioden machines, she can just tell this is going to be a long morning.

Leaving the literal child in the palour she walk to where the cattle was settled for the night, running her eyes around the herd she nods and pull hack the electric gate letting them run free into the collecting yard, walking up the alley ways in search of any that have hung back, once satisfied that all the herd is collected she return to the palour and let the first row in, helping seven with his first row and leaving him once she know he has the jist of what to do.

Walking to the opposite side of the palour the girl starts to attach the machines to the girls, mumbiling gently to keep them calm. Shes fully aware that at her height it's increably dangerous to be doing this. Walking over to a small jersey she presses the button to make the machine go limb, tugging on the heavy machinery she attaches it with a sigh. This machinery isn't made for women, it's too heavy to handle for a while. Her arms are weak by the end of just two rows, but she know they have over 15 to work though.

Working in complete silence the girl and seven milk 10 rows, the sun had risen and the birds were singing. The tiredness that had hung in the girls eyes had faded as a familiar ace took over her arms, this is not this place for a woman.

As she works to memories of what she wanted to do as a job overtake her mind, she wanted to be a vet. To work with small animals and be in charge of nursing them till they are better. How had she ended up here, in a job she couldnt enjoy working with people she didn't enjoy.

While her mind was occupied she doesn't realise the hoof hurdiling towards her face. It's only when the male screams her name does the image in front of her become clear..

White. Everything is white.

She was a girl in a man's world. The world that took her life.