20.

gay

y/n

y/n

come on don't be salty with
me

OI YOU BITCH

I SAID I WAS SORRY

crispy
I TOLD YOU ONCE

PUT THE TOASTIE MACHINE
AWAY AFTER USING IT

BUT NOOOOOOO

NO

YOU HAD TO LEAVE IT
OUT AGAIN

NOW MY HAND IS CRISPY

MMMMM TASTY

gay
y/n i'm sorry

crispy
tell that to my sizzled
hand

and to todoroki

he's not happy with you

gay
he's never happy with
anyone

god just get married
already you two

crispy
no he's cooling down my
hand because a stupid bitch
forgot to put the toastie machine
away again

you're lucky i love you man
or i'd have come to beat your
skinny ass

gay
*thicc ass

is he just holding your hand
again?

crispy
yeah it really fucking hurts
this time

how long ago did you make
your toastie?

gay
bout a half hour ago

crispy
that explains why

"how does it feel, y/n?"

you looked up from your phone and at todoroki, smiling when you saw the slight crook of his eyebrows.

"it still burns a bit, but you're definitely making it better," you answered, looking back down at your phone briefly before putting it down completely. "izuku says he's sorry again, but he'll probably do it again tomorrow."

"i don't understand how he can make the same mistake more than once," todoroki thought aloud, eyes narrowing in a small confused frown. "especially after iida told everyone not to leave harmful things lying around."

"oh, you know," you started as todoroki released more ice onto your hand, letting it drip once it melted down into the bowl between the two of you. "izuku's an idiot. but it was funny to see you running into the kitchen with your top on backwards to come save me."

the hue that bloomed on todoroki's face made you laugh, eyes squeezing shut as todoroki blushed. it was laughable how embarrassed he was, especially considering how endearing you found it that he'd ran to your rescue.

"i-i heard you scream and didn't have time to see if i'd put it on right!" he stammered out an excuse. "i wanted to help you straight away."

"and you did~" you teased, poking todoroki's burning cheek. "my hero, shoto~"

todoroki turned his head to look at your pretty, smiling face and tried to control the burning in his cheeks when your eyes sparkled with a smile. instead, he focused his attention into releasing more ice between your hands. you suddenly hissed in pain and todoroki drew his hand away swiftly.

"sorry," you whimpered, holding your wrist and flexing and wiggling your fingers. the skin in the palm of your hand was red and blistering, and just moving your fingers hurt. "i think i'm gonna have to go to recovery girl for this one. as great as your cold hand is, the burns look worse than they did the first time. i'm gonna break izuku's arms when i get back."

you looked over at todoroki to see his eyes a little sunken, and the pursed line of his lips made your own smile fade slowly, replaced by a worried pout.

"you can come with me, if you want," you offered shyly, smiling reassuringly at todoroki when he looked up at you in surprise. "keep protecting me?"

you started laughing again when todoroki smiled, getting up from your bed and holding your burnt hand out to him.

"come on, my hero, shoto."