24.

midoriya smash
BITCH DID YOU FUCKING

ICE MY DOOR SHUT OR
SOMETHING

TODOROKI

spicy icy
oh, yes i did

sorry about that i completely
forgot

midoriya smash
YOU'RE SORRY ABOUT
FORGETTING AND NOT
ABOUT LOCKING ME IN
IN THE FIRST PLACE??

MOTHERFUCKER GET ME
OUT OF HERE

spicy icy
ok

i need to talk to you in
person anyway

"dude."

midoriya looked up at todoroki, eyes wide as he handed the phone back to the boy.

"is this bad? will she hate me now? what should i do to make this better?" todoroki gushed, eyebrows furrowed as he scrolled through his recent messages with you, the little "read" in the corner underneath his most recent message taunting him.

he thought that was the way your relationship was going? you talked in person and texted everyday, and todoroki thought you were even flirting - what with the hand holding and constant romantic jokes.

obviously, he was really holding your hand to cool it down from the times midoriya had burnt you, but it had to be obvious that just running it under cold water would've been a lot more practical. he thought you were making progress, but was what he did maybe going too far?

"she's just flustered, dude," midoriya came to the conclusion, flopping back to lie on his bed. todoroki watched him stretch his arms above his head before joining him. "you did well, my child. can't believe you actually said all that stuff."

"but..." todoroki started, looking over at midoriya and not really knowing what to say next. "she hasn't replied for a couple hours which is worrying. do you think i should maybe ask her if she's ok?"

"no, no, leave that to her," midoriya replied, looking up at the ceiling. "you just keep flirting and even if she doesn't flirt back, you keep doing it. uraraka told me she was simping for you too. she's just too pussy to make the first move."

todoroki's eyes widened slowly as the realisation of what midoriya had just said sank in. you did talk about him, and that thought alone was enough to make todoroki smile a genuine smile.

"holy shit, you're actually smiling!" midoriya noticed and started poking at todoroki's sides until the latter pushed him away. but even when he did push midoriya away, he was still smiling. it was uncontrollable, and he let midoriya ramble on about how he would get to be best man at your wedding and how you had to name one of your kids after him.

todoroki didn't mind the insanity, though. he was happy.