33.

you stood on the porch just where todoroki had told you to meet him, one of izuku's hoodies thrown haphazardly over your torso.

"where are you going?" he asked as you grabbed the hoodie hanging off the back of his desk chair.

"shoto wants me to meet him outside," you answered, forcing your arms through the sleeves. "he sounded kind of urgent. more so than usual."

midoriya rolled his eyes but didn't say anything otherwise, flopping back down onto his bed.

"i'll be back, jeez. you're like a jealous ex," you joked as you tucked your phone into your (midoriya's pocket).

"just don't get any jizz on my hoodie," he muttered, already scrolling through his own phone.

you grimaced. "gross."

and that was how you ended up waiting in the cold, arms wrapped around yourself as you waited for todoroki to show up. the porch was dimly lit by the porch light, and you could see your puffs of air as they left your mouth, causing you to shiver at the realisation of how cold it was.

"y/n!" you heard from the distance, and looked over to see todoroki jogging towards you. your shoulders relaxed as you smiled at him, waiting for him to reach you.

as he got closer, you opened your mouth to greet him, but were promptly interrupted by todoroki cupping both sides of your face and pulling you in for a kiss. you stumbled back at the sudden force, but todoroki kept you up with the hands on your face. of course you were startled at first but you melted into the kiss as you did last time, eyes drifting shut and letting your lips fit against todoroki's.

you certainly weren't opposed to the sudden display of affection, but you also wanted to know why he decided to literally jump on you so suddenly. when he pulled away, he was blushing and panting as he stared at your face.

"hello to you too," you giggled, brushing a strand of red hair from over his eye.

"hi," he breathed, running a hand through his hair afterwards.

"not that i didn't love that, but did you ask me to meet you out here just to kiss me?" you asked, drawing a laugh from todoroki.

"well, not just to kiss you," he answered. "i told my mother about you- or more like she dragged it out of me."

the look on your face must've been one of worry, or something else akin to that, because todoroki suddenly reassured you.

"nothing bad came from that. she was very happy to see me so happy, and she said something that possessed me to come straight here afterwards and talk to you," he explained. "she told me to live the life she never got to live. to do things that make me happy, and being with you makes me unbelievably happy.

"i'm not sure if this is where your heart is yet, but y/n-" he paused, taking your hands in his. "-i would be doing my mother a great injustice if i didn't at least ask the question. will you be my girlfriend?"

"you know," you started. "i can't believe that you would possibly think for one second that i would want to be anything but your girlfriend."

todoroki breathed out a hefty sigh of relief then, causing you to giggle as you pulled him closer by his hands to wrap your arms around his neck in a hug. he said nothing as he wrapped his own arms around your waist, holding you there before he lifted you from the ground and spun you around in air. you screamed in surprise, which soon turned into uncontrollable laughter loud enough to prompt midoriya to open his window and stick his head out.

"why are you screaming?" he called out. "i told you not to get any jizz on my hoodie, y/n, for fuck sake!"