008: True emotions

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

      It's been a few days since Bee got the letter from Steve, it's seems the days have blended together for the pour girl creating an endless cycle of worry and distress.

      Steve was in danger trying to find Bucky who she thought was dead not long ago but now for all she knows they both could be dead. Her soulmates were in danger and she was at home sad, how selfish is that she thinks. She wants to be able to help them she just doesn't know how, after all it's a woman's job to stay at home and a mans to fight. (A/N: lies)

Letters, the word pledges her mind and consumes her soul. The thought brings more emotions that she can handle. She fears them yet can't help but anticipate there arrival. Letter ere the only way she can contact her loves. She will rather be her distuction or salvation. They will tell her if her soulmates are alive or not.

    Ever since her soulmates left it feels like her life has gone downhill, she feels her life stinks now. Then she feels guilty and realizes her life is FINE and others have worse.

     That's one of the things about Bee, she invalidates her feelings, a lot. As long as there is someone in this would who may have it worse than Bee in her opinion she will do everything in her power to emphasize with them and help them, and will feel she can not complain when they are going through worse.

      Bee is always there to help others, and yet no ones there to help her.

      Everyone new if they had a problem go to Bee, if they felt bad or sad go to Bee, if they needed company go to Bee. Bee was always happy to help and it was believed she would always be happy to help, because of this they saw Bee as a assistant not a human.

      They thought Bee was always smiling so she can't feel sad. Bee was always helpful she didn't need assistance. She enjoyed being alone so she doesn't want friends. She was always selfless, she never wanted things.

      For there is something Bees heart has desired for a long time, a friend. She hasn't had one in so long she doesn't remember what it felt like, she just knows it was good. Yes Bee loves her soulmates and enjoys there company immensely but at the end of the day there her soulmates and she has no friends.

When given the task to keep a soulmate hidden you have to give up a lot, including friends. She meet Steve and Bucky when she was thirteen, the tree of them started out as friends the boys thinking they can't be soulmates with each other and all of them thinking how weird it was to be a group of three soulmates.

They lied and said Bucky and Bee were soulmates and Steve was just friends with the two of them. They didn't want to face judgment and were influenced by the opinion of others, this stuck as there arrangement but all of them hated it.

•••

Steve had to watch his soulmates walk around and showing off there love to the world as he stayed secret. Had to her other make fun of him, the weak boy with no soulmates. The little kid that followed the happy couple around like a magnet. He had had to stand there when people accused him of trying to get between Bucky and Bee, he had to lie to everyone to say he was just there friend, but he's not there friend. He's there dirty little secret, the ugly, thin boy that they were mated to. How embarrassing.

•••

Bucky had to hide who he was. He was confused when he first met Steve, he was eight at the time and thought soulmates and romance was gross. Then he meet Steve this little kid that caught his heart on eyesight. One look and he new he would stand by that boy forever. Bucky was a smart kid though, he new it was odd for two boys to be soulmates, so he kept it secret. He and Steve became friends, they both felt the pull but near said anything.

Around eleven he started to question things, did he like Steve, yes. But two what extent. He thought both boys and girls were pretty so what was he, ill tell you what he was confused. Then they meet Bee the sweet girl with golden locks shining in the sun, he fell fast and hard, they all did. Bee didn't try to keep anything hidden, the first time he was blessed with hearing her Soft voice was when she declared "Its appears where all soulmates, my names Bee. Lets be friends"

That's how it went until they all started dating, they said it was just Him and Bee, Steve was the friend, he's not. He is the missing piece to their puzzle, there other part, he was there love. He just couldn't say, if he told anyone it wouldn't be long till everyone new and it would run all all there lives. So he kept his mouth shut and just wished he could unapologetically be him.

•••

Bee noticed everything, she was always an observant girl so she could tell her soulmates were unhappy. She say very frown that pledged Steve's face every time water filled Bucky eyes but didn't say anything. She new they didn't want to talk, even if she did. She had to not only lie to everyone she came across about her soulmate but to her soulmates themselves. She had to pretend she didn't see there pain, she did. She would lay awake trying to think of how she could fix this and make it better but she doesn't think she can. And the thought utterly breaks her, she wants them to be happy but there not and she's not. So Bee must smile and act oblivious, when she's not

•••

None of them all ok, there just pretending to be

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hello there,

First things first I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I've been losing motivation and getting a lot of writer's block. My mental health is also going 📉 so it's been hard to get motivated. I fell like this book is sh!t and my writing sucks. (Not fishing for compliments just venting) I will try to keep working on it so my readers can keep reading it but it might take time.

Thank you to anyone who has read this book and to those who have committed/voted/added to reading list! I'm sorry I have been inconsistent with updating and my chapters aren't that long. I know this book is not the best but I'm promise I'm trying.

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆