009: Betrayal

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

Trust;
it is hard to earn and sometimes people
don't appreciate it. Losing trust can take a mere second but gaining it is sometimes unachievable.
There are many ways to lose trust in someone like there are many ways for your heart to shatter,
Bee is about to learn this.

•••

Beatrice Rose Jones was a mess. She hasn't got out of bed in days her sobs echoed through the empty house. There was no light in her eyes only tears. Bee couldn't even remember how it felt to be happy. Right now all she new was pain and loss.

At least I have Steve she thought, trying to fell somewhat ok. She didn't know she was about to lose him too, just not in a way she even expected.

•••

The thing about never really leaving your home is you never truly know what's going on. You know what your told and what's said in the newspaper but the hole truth is unavailable to you.

Bee hates this the unknown. She can't separate reality from fiction and have her own. She can't have opinions, she knows what she is told which can be complete and utter lies she just doesn't know.

      She never really trusts the newspaper but at the end of the day that's what she is told intern the information hardwired in her brain and even if she thinks differently the general public may believe the newspaper.

      Steve was in the newspaper a lot so she got used to it but never expected this. So the Tuesday the mail came you can expect how much of a shock the headline was to Bee.

      When she walked downstairs trough the hall grabbed the news, this was sent out before Bucky so she hoped it wasn't about him even the thought of him brought a tear to Bees eye. Nothing could have prepared her for when she saw:

 Nothing could have prepared her for when she saw: