012: Goodbye and Trouble

· • ────。・*.゚☆゚.*・。──── • ·

      Bee awoke to a nock on her door. She slowly walked and opened it to the face of her neighbor, Ms.Smith. The look on her face showed such a large amount of pity Bees mood darken ever more if possible.

     Looks of pity are all she's gotten recently. The all felt bad for the girl. The saw the spark leave her eves and the hope leave her soul. She received at least two baked goods a day for people who couldn't fathom the pain she was in.

      "May I come in?" Ms. Smith asked in a soft voice and delicate tone.

     "Sure. Please come in Ms.Smith" Bee wearally replied with her brows furrowed.

      Ms.Smith came in with a sad smile of her face and beckoned for Bee to sit. Bee sat on her couch with a puzzled expression, trying to figure out the news she will be told.

     "I thought it would be best if you were told this in person" Ms.Smith said sitting on a nearby chair, which a small sigh she continued "I know you and Mr. Rogers were good friends, so it's with a heavy hart I must inform you that he is, dead. I am so-"

      Bee saw Ms. Smiths lips move but hear no word. She was at this moment confused, as to what she could have possibly done to deserve this life, she was alway humble but still new she deserves better than this.

      How much pain must I go through she asked herself.

     Ms. Smith notice if her dazed expression went to give her a hug. But it was all way to much. Bee bolted to the door unable to Bee in that house that is no longer home.

     She ran and ran and ran, all the way to a nearby cost. She sat on the fence and broke down. Ugly tears falling down her face in tsunami size waves. Sobs exited her again and again.

•••

     She couldn't see though the tears and her eyes and couldn't hear though the ecos of her own sobs. She wasn't aware of her souroudings.

     She was a perfect target.

     She didn't notice the men behind her until she was grabbed. A large had over her mouth preventing noise from escape. She was brought through a van trashing to no avail.

      Muffled noise escaped her preventing anyone to her. Bee still fought to make a noise despite knowing even if she did no one would be there to save her. Ms. Smith probably at at her own house now thinking Bee needed time to her self she may have even told others to not bother Bee.

     So Bee cried ones more in hopelessness and despair. Knowing no one would save her now with her soulmates gone. No one would miss her too. She new if she died her legacy would die too.

    For who would want to tell stories of the girl who lost everything.

     Through her blurred eyes she say and octopus like shape on there shoulders and heard the statement that would haunt her for the rest of her life. One of her captors said to the other,

      "Hail, Hydra."

End of Act One

After reading be like:

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hello there,

Well that happened.

I want to thank everyone who read my book and stuck through my awful updating schedule. Thank you for you votes and comments, reads and additions to reading lists. All of your support made my days. I am so glad so many people love Bee as much as I do.

The next Act in this story will be all about Bee's time at Hydra so yeah. The intro to that will be posted tomorrow. I hope you all like it, I'm working hard on it.

Hope you have a wonderful day/night

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆