Chapter 6

Unedited...

My beautiful When Destiny Calls, let us welcome our boy... the mighty Wang Yibo on this chapter.😛👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻....

!
!
!
!
__________________________________________

You are the driver of your own life, don't let anyone steal your seat!!!
___________________________________________

Wang Yibo' s POV

"Thank God it Friday today." I said to myself as I yawned stretching myself.

I picked up my phone which was buzzing non-stop. I first checked the message which was sent by my secretary.

"Good morning sir, your schedule is not that busy today, and another thing. The sole heir of He family was shot dead yesterday."

After reading her text, I quickly went online to read about the article.

The social media is buzzing about the death of He Peng, I can't say I'm surprised though. That Jerk deserved it, infact I was still wondering how come he was still alive after public shaming the most respected underground group called SZ group, nobody knows the owner of that group let alone the face of the who started this group. They deal with the supply of guns, they own best snipers all around China, they have invested in many businesses, this group has quite did good for itself since it was established seven years ago.

After what seemed like forever, I placed my phone in the nightstand near a photo frame of two kids who are smiling adorably. I picked it up and caressed it with my thumb.

"I wonder how you have grown. When we meet again, will you still remember me Zhan di?" I asked almost in whisper as I placed the photo back in my nightstand as the anger slowly rise inside me.

I was angry at him that he broke his promise that he will visit every summer vacation that my family will have and we will always be together during that time, but he... he... he.... he never showed up.

I remember I was so excited.

" Good Morning Mama... papa..." I shouted as I ran down the stairs.

"Yibo... what did I say about running in the starcase?" Mom shouted at me.

"Humphhhh..." I puffed as I fold my arms up in my chest. "never run in the staircase because I might break my legs, arms or I could even die." I said as I mimicked her voice.

"You..." She said as she threw her shoe towards me.

"Alright Alright hunny... don't get angry. He's just a kid, you know he's never been this active ever since Zhan left..." Father said as he hold moms hands into his big ones.

"Tell her Pa... today we are going to a vacation and I'm going to meet my Zhan didi again." I said as went to the kitchen to drink water.

"Don't forget we also going to meet the Xu's, they have a daughter who is around your age, hope you won't be wrapped around Zhan didi only... Okay?" Mother said as she placed the luggage in the car trunk.

"Okay." I replied putting on my straight face after she mensioned the daughter of the Xu family. How am I going to spend my time when she is around.

Little did our Yibo know that his parents are pushing him to get to know Xu Wen they are planning an arranged marriage for him.

I was quiet all the journey. The only thing that kept me excited was that I would get to meet my Zhan didi again.