Chapter 14

Unedited

"WenWen... meet me at the SZ restaurant... right now." With that said the call was dropped. The said woman was driving like a mad woman through the street.

She was in so much distess right now. She didn't know what to do. But one thing though that made her happy was that the great one had already sent out one of his spirit to begin the task.

She was already decided that her daughters organs were no value of what the great one was doing for them.

'You said you want Yibo to be yours then you must be prepared to pay the price then my baby girl. You have no choice or the great one will take it forcefully.' The woman thought as she parked her car.

*******************************************
Yibo POV.

I've been standing in the parking lot for thirty minutes now and there is no sign of Zhan... I was beginning to be worried now. After all I'm a business man, many people want me six feet under.

'Could it be that he was kidnapped... no no no... nobody knows that we are together with Zhan except his friends and Su Lin.'

I have been calling him and his phone only ring unanswered.

"ZhanZhan... where might you be..."

*******************************************

Xiao Zhan POV.

'No... this is not right... how come it is suddenly quiet here. I just came out of class... it is supposed to be buzzing with noise made by students.' Zhan thought...

With his one leg after another he began moving backward.

"Zhan... come with me... I'll protect you..." the Yibo on the right said.

"Zhan... come with us and confirm who is the real Yibo...." the Yibo on the left said.

"No... I'm not going anywhere with you. You are not my Bo... and you never will be." With that he turned and ran away. He turned to look back... only to realise there was no one there anymore...

'Oooh nooo... they... they are backkkkk...'

He just thought and the double Yibo appeared infront of him making him stumble back and run back to the direction he came from. He didn't know what was happening before he knew it he tripped over a stone and fell on his stomach.

"My babbbyyyy." That all that Zhan screamed before landing with a thud on his stomach. The footsteps were getting nearer and suddenly  he saw pair of shoes. He looked up only to be welcomed by two Yibos with green eyes. Only then did everything become unreal as they merge and become one Yibo.

"Hello Zhan... It been long since we met. Let me think... the last time I visited you was when I came to you as your mother and father... ha ... ha... ha...."

"You know you are always quite smart, always seeing right through me... whuuuuuuu... I really admire you..." The voice of two people could be heard...

"I thought I tricked you well this time and then you will choose one of me and that all it took then I could have your pure blessed soul."

Horror struck Zhan...

"But then... you.... you know when something strange is happening..." The voices continued.

"What do you want from meeee.....?" Zhan asked as he shouted...

"Simple Zhan... I want your unborn baby soul since I can't have your anymore..." the man said as he raised his hand and pointed his finger towards Zhan stomach.... but before the green light emitting from the finger touch Zhan the ring that Yibo gave him started glowing so brightly creating a shield around Zhan and the the said man turned into dust.

With that Zhan jerked up awake panting...

'It was a dream' Zhan thought as he looked at the ring that was feeling hot but was bearable.

"Ohhh no, the dreams are back... they are back..." Zhan said as he scanned his sarroundings, he when he realised that he was still in the infirmary. Which will mean onky one thing...

'Must have passed out...' He stood up and stretch his body before taking his phone in his hand to check the time...

His eyes widened as he looked at the screen.

23 missed calls - baobei

15 message from baobei...

He checked the time and saw that it had been thirty minutes since hus agreed time to meet Yibo. He quickly dashed out while trying to call his baobei.

*************************TBC