Chapter 17

Unedited

Yibo wasn't asleep. Thoughts were disturbing his sleep.

'I can't put Zhan in danger...'

'No... I have to think of a way to keep him out of this mess...'

'If I don't do this then Zhan and my baby will both be in danger.'

'I have to....' a small sharp pain like a needle piercing or more like an insect bite shot through behind Yibo's ear inturrupting him from his train pf thoughts.

He put his hand where he felt pain seconds ago only to feel a little wetness. He braught his fingers to his face so he could see what is the liquid that is oozing out.

He was shocked to see blood. He quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to check how big the bite is... he cleaned his hand and wiped his ear to and saw that tge bite was not that big but nottocable if you paid attention.

After what seemed like forever Yibo was able to join the dreamland too.

Zhan woke up early due to hunger.

"Dammmmn... these cravings..."

He got out of bed quietly as to not disturb his baobao. It been long since he slept this peacefully.

Most of the time he is always restless and always felt like someone is watching him. Sometimes he would feel the hair behind his neck standing and his heartbeat beat in an abnormal pace.

He no longer works at the club. Yibo forbids him from going back there. He still remember when he told Yibo that he is still working there as a host.

Flashback****

"Yibo... stopp... aahh yes... mmmggggff...." Zhan moaned hard when Yibo's giant cock hit his sweet spot.

"BoBo... mmm... I still have... om...mygadd.    yess... harder babe...yasssss.." Zhan couldn't speak, everytime he would open his mouth to speak Yibo would hit his prostrate mercilessly and hard. The pleasure was too much that he ended up moaning...

"Mm... you didn't finish talking...." asks Yibo while groaning as he felt a knot tying in his lower abdomen and sloweres down his pace as to not climax.

"You were saying Zhan...?" Yibo ask as continued sucking Zhan buds, neck and stomach leaving hickeys who layed on bed panting as if he was running a marathon.

"I wanted to say I still have to go to work... three rounds would be enouaaaaaaaaaaaaà yeaaaasss...." Zhan moaned as Yibo just slamed in his asshole pounding mercilessly, Zhan began to feel his asshole was starting to get hot like it was on fire and on the other side the pleasure was too much.

Yibo move hard and fast in an animalistic pace till Zhan climaxed and he followed suits.

"Aahh... Yibo... don't move...it hurts..."Zhan said as he winced when Yibo try to pull out his dick in Zhan's asshole.

"Now tell me... you were saying work was what??" Yibo asked as his intense gaze was on Zhan..

"I said... I have to go to work..." Zhan replied as he slowly try to take out Yibo's cock in his hot carven.

"Ohhh... so you still working at that club?... didn't I tell you that once you become my boyfriend you have to quit..." Yibo said as his eyes never left Zhan.

"You did but I...."

Zhan didn't finish what he was saying and Yibo cut him off.

"Then don't make me repeat myselft. No boyfriend of mine would work in a nightclub serving all those hungry lion with eyes filled with lust while I'm a billionaire and can afford to take care of you.... Never going to happen."

"But..."

"No Zhan... I wasn't asking you... I was telling you. Stop... and I you dare continue behind my back then be prepared to what I'll do to you." With thag said he pulled out in oone go causing Zhan to wince in pain.

End flashback****

He quickly made his way out of the room. The first thing that he noticed was a big symbol written down in a passageway.

"Just what is this???" Zhan murmured as he touched the floor and realised that the white substance used to write on the floor was removable.

"'Guess after feeding this little one here I have to clean all this...'

He made his way to the kitchen. He was craving for oysters. He quickly took all the ingredience and started to make his food. After he was done he ate all of them even the ones he had placed for Yibo.

"I guess I'll have to make another breakfast before he wakes up." Zhan said as he began to make an easy breakfast amd decided to make him lunch as well.

Zhan was sitting in a kitchen counter sipping his strong black coffee wethout milk and sugar.

By the time he finished his coffee he heard footsteps, he quickly looked towards where the footsteps were coming from and saw Yibo coming downstairs in his work attire ready to leave.

"Morning baobei...I made you breakfast today..." Zhan greet Yibo with a smile but the latter just only glanced at him before picking up his car keys and ignoring him.

Zhan was left wondering...

'What just happened?'

'Did he not liked my food?'

'Did I do something wrong?'

Many questions bombarded Zhan in his head.

He just shrug it off by saying that maybe he was in a hurry and didn't hear me.

But deep down he knew that was not true.

"It okay... I'll just bring this his office." With that Zhan smiled wiidely as he thought to surprise Yibo in his company.

******************************************

"Xie Li... you have been warned. Do not interfere. Let fate and destiny play it part." A voice resonated in the old hut before it all went quiet.

'I know this it too much risk but I can't let that fresh womb pass me like that. It been long since I looked young. My wishing well will understand. I'm not an imortal like him... I need fresh wombs to keep me young. '

****************************************

SHORTEST CHAPTER  OF ALL. And the most boring one on top of that💔