Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani Hai

Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai
Mauzo Ki Rawani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch v Nahi
Teri Meri Kahani Hai

Bondita was humming this song sitting in the couch of study where she always used to sit and  complain question, discuss, learn, plan, laugh, dream (and what not) with her Patibabu. But today she was sitting there relaxing and humming the song with a cute smile on her face.
And her Patibabu was busy in studying a case file in his hands while sitting on his chair but when the sweet humming of her wife reached to his ears as always he forgot everything for a while and started adoring her. Her cute smile was the thing which could made him smile in any situation. And not a new thing he was so lost in her wife that he himself didn’t realise he was staring her and smiling for a long time.

“Patibabu! What happened?” she asked him smiling and her Patibabu came out of his dreamworld.

“Patibabu seeing you it seems that someone has kept Rosogollas in front of you.” She said in naughty tone.

“Yeah! You're right Bondita. Ofcourse my Rosogolla is infront of me, how can I resist myself staring her! I wonder Bondita you haven’t changed much, you still have the same cuteness, the same mischievous glint in your beautiful eyes, the same naughtiness as well as sweetness in your tone and the same spark still. You’re still my same little Bondita.” Said Anirudh smiling and reminiscing the memories of her childhood and her grown up memories as well.

“Patibabu I am not little Bondita anymore, I am grown up now. Why you use to call me little Bondita still.” She said cute annoyed tone and crossed her arms and puffed her face as she used to do in childhood she still use to do these things to make her Patibabu smile and the other reason is she always enjoys to live her  childhood with her Patibabu and her Patibabu always cherish her childishness.

“Look at yourself Bondita. See what you’re doing still you think you're grown up.” He said teasing her and laughed.

“Patibabu….” She said cutely pouting and little irked and Anirudh melted on her cuteness.

“Okay, sorry Bondita! (he said holding her ears cutely and she smiled happily) Btw why did you stop humming the song, I was enjoying the song. How meaningful the song is and relevant to us.” He said.

Tu dhaar hai nadiya ki
Mai Tera Kinaara Hoon
Tu Mera Sahara Hai
Mai Tera Sahara Hoon
Aankhon Me Samandar Hai
Aashaon Ka Paani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuch V Nahi
Bas Teri Meri Kahani Hai

Anirudh was singing this looking at Bondita with so much emotions in his eyes and Bondita was emotional, the flashbacks of their support for each other were in their mind.

“Bondita look at that, the story of our life is there. Can you see the seas of hopes and dreams in our eyes? We together fulfilled some of them and still trying to achieve some more.” Ani said pointing to something.

Bondita saw in the direction where Ani was pointing saw their pictures on the wall. She smiled emotionally looking at them.

Suddenly a voice came, “Dadu, Dadimaa aaiye nashta tyar hai.” “Aaye Beta Avinash” Bondita replied to the voice. It was voice of junior of junior Anirudh Roy Chowdhury, their dear grandson, son of Arijit Roy Chowdhury. Both Anirudh and Bondita exchanged looks and gave a smile to each other.

“Look at the first picture Bondita, the  Barrister to be 11 year old Bondita Anirudh Chowdhury with her Barrister Anirudh Chowdhury. This is the first time when you willingly chose which I wanted you to choose and confidently said that you'll become Birristera Bondita Roy Chowdhury (they giggled hearing the word Birristera)

The second one Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury standing confidently beside Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury, the first day of your first case. The widest smile on my face can describe my emotions that time seeing my Bondita as first female Barrister of Tulsipur going to argue and fight for rights in court because my happiness that time can’t be described in words.

The third one just the day after my superannuation, my farewell day in office. Barrister of Past was standing with the present Barrister who was content to know that Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury is still there to carry out principles and teachings of Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.

And all these years we stood beside each other through every thick and thin. We supported, cared and loved each other. You were and you will be my world always like I was and will be yours Bondita.”

“You said everything Patibabu. I would say only one thing I love you  Patibabu and how much I love you can’t be described in words.”
Saying this she hugged Anirudh and he reciprocated and kissed her forehead. They were so emotional and didn’t say any word after that.

Though they don’t need words to understand each other’s emotion, each other’s unsaid words, do they?