Adhikaar

One fine evening at Roychowdhury Mansion but things were something different today not as usual.

It was a day of great shock for the Roychowdhury family. Once their beloved Saudamini today defame their family, defame his childhood bestie once she claimed as her love. Yes she tried to defame aniruddh by alleging that he wanted to misbehave with her.

Bondita and Kaka came home from temple and found bihari sitting on the floor and crying hard. They were informed about the incident and were shocked.

Bondita fuming with anger went directly to Mini and slapped her. “ Ap itna niche gir skti hai maine socha v nahi tha. Aisa kyu kiya apne?”

“Mujhse kya poochti ho, apne pati se jakar poocho usne kyu kiya aisa.” Said Mini.

“Mujhe mere pati pe pura biswas hai agr bhagwan v ake kahe unhone aisa kiya to mai nhi manungi. Ghinna ati hai aapse ki ap kabhi mere pati babu ki dost thi.” She said and angrily went out.

Kaka informed Binoy and all reached to Police Station for bail of Anirudh. Aniruddh was in great shock that his Mini his childhood bestie his love for which he pined over for years could do this to him. He didn’t utter a single word everyone was asking how all this happened. Bondita couldn’t control her tears her patibabu in such state.

Aniruddh was sitting in his room at his bed all the incident that happened running him mind making him more weak. Bondita was sitting at her bed beside his and watching her patibabu's condition.

Bondita hesitantly went to him sat on his bed beside him and put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him with so much love and care. Aniruddh could not control seeing her concern for him and broke down he put his head on her chest hugged her and started crying like a child.

Bondita's tears were also rolling down her cheeks but she has to be strong for the sake of her husband to support him in hard time. She was consoling patting his back. Anirudh calm down wiped his tears and released hug and said sorry to Bondita.

“Patibabu! Please bataiye aisa kya hua ki Mini didi ne apke khilaf itna bada kadam utha liya. Aakhir itni nfrt ka karan kya tha” Boni asked Ani.

“Bondita, mai tumhe kuch nhi bata sakta. Aur mai is bare me koi bat nhi karna chahta” said Ani avoiding her gaze.

“Kahi karan mai to nahi” Bondita muttered.

Aniruddh looked at her and was unable to say anything.

“Patibabu mai smjh gyi ho kuch v hua sayad karan mai hoo. Apko meri kasam ap mujhe bataiye kya hua kaise hua. Mini didi ne court case kiya hai agr ap karan nhi batayenge to ham kaise ldenge” Bondita said with tears brimming in her eyes.

Aniruddh wanted to deny whatever be the consequences but bondita has given him kasam and Aniruddh had to do now. He started going in flashback.

Flashback

Mini: Aniruddh mai janti hoo tum aj v khush nhi ho. Bondita aur tum aj v pati patni nhi blki guru sisya ho. Lekin mai tumhe pyar dena chahti hoo aniruddh. Mai aj v tumse pyar krti hoo.

Ani(disgusted): kya keh rehi ho mini!!! Hosh me to ho na. Mini mai sadisuda hoo aur ab to tum v sadisuda ho tum aisa soch v kaise skti ho.