Dil Ka Aaina

The RC Mansion is decorated like a bride. Beautiful womenwith all makeup and heavy ornaments are chatting. Children playing here andthere. All men are busy in arrangements. Suddenly all looked at a gorgeous ladywith a special aurra. Her beautiful doe shaped eyes full of determination, her face full of innocence and her attitude was royal. She was looking like anangel. Her beautiful kundan jhumka, big red kumkum bindi, chandrahar in herneck, alta on her hands and feet , heavy gold bangles in her wrist and bunch ofkeys with a kamarbandh on her waist were making her look more beautiful.

Everyone was looking at her but a pair of eyes wereespecially adoring her look, her innocence and at the same time her confidenceand royalty. The guy whose eyes were adoring her, was no less. He was damnhandsome. His eyes were full of life. His smile was killer. He was looking morehandsome in his black suit. His masculine body with perfect abbs giving himmore attention from young girls.

Suddenly the beautiful lady's eye meet his eyes. She smiled at him and he was already smiling seeing her. Both had an eyelock and for sometime to they were lost in their own world. They forgot about the surrounding. A voice suddenly get them out of trance.

“Pati-Patni hai ap dono. Ek dusre ko ache se dekhne ke mauke milenge. Ab jaldi chaliye haldi ki rasam puri kijiye pehle baad me dekh lena ekdusre ko pyaar se” said Batuk teasingly.

The handsome guy was none other than Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary and the beautiful lady was none other than his wife Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Finally when they were out of trance they saw all their family members and guests were smiling looking at them. All were adoring their beautiful bond and the love between them. Yes it was love. Everyone knew theyboth madly in love with each other. Seeing them anyone can say they love each other. Except them everyone knew it’s love. They also knew it’s not only care and concern of mentor-mentee relationship or nor just friendship it's much more than that. They do not share husband wife relationship still but they kind of know each other’s feeling but never had any discussion or confrontation about their relation.  Though they are always busy in fighting against cruel societal norms or their cases so they get short time for discussing their personal matters but this is not the sole reason that they refrain from talking about their relation. Somewhere they both are afraid of refusal. Now Bondita knew how and in which circumstances she got married,how Ani had to sacrifice his love and so many things for her and how he fought against everyone for her. And Bondita respects him more now. But it’s not only respect or gratefulness she has for husband but also love. She loves her patibabu so much. But she thinks her husband once loved Mini and he just cares for her as amentee or may be as a wife but doesn’t love her. Ani has other dilemma. He loves her wife so so much but cannot express her as he thinks Bondita has only feeling of gratefulness towards him. He thinks she doesn’t love him.

Bondita's pov:

Apki ankhe, apki muskurahat, apka ye gatheela sarir dekh kena jane mujhe kya ho jata hai mujhe ki nazare hatana hi muskil ho jata hai. Ap kahaniyo wale rajkumar se kam nhi lagte, lagte kya hai ap hai hi wo kahaniyo wale rajkumar. Apka man apka tan, apki bahaduri sab unhi ke jaise to hai.

 Par merikharab kismat aap mujhe milkar v nhi mile. Mile v kaise mai koi rajkumaari yapari thodi hoo jo mujhe ap mile. Main to wo hoo jiski wajah se apko kya kya nhikarna pada. Yaha tak ap jisse sadi karna chahte the usse sadi v nhi kar paye.

Mana ki Mini didi ko apse kabhi pyaar nhi tha par apko to lagta tha na wo apkiparwah karti hai apki pyaar karti hai apse. Ap to unse pyaar karte the na wobaat alag hai apko unhe pehchanne me bahut badi galati huyi thi.