Patient Q-6753

Patient Q-6753

Reasons:  Attempted murder, PTSD, Hallutionations, murder, mentally unstable

Gender: Male

Check-in:  April 13, 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q-6753, also known as "Alex Quack" was checked in by Nurse Karl as he was getting his degree.  Before being in MC asylum, it was told he was studying to become a lawyer.  After time passed, Karl and Alex grew to be friends.  It was told that Alex was sent away for about 2 weeks for a re-hab later.  He was sent for trying to sell his meds as knock-off drugs and an addiction to smoking, drugs, and drinks.  It was known that Karl would have to fish him out of parties and help him with his assignments.  Quackity would soon find out Karl and a fiance, which made him mad.  He was found in his apartment with loaded guns, drugs, and knifes covered in blood.  He had bodies around his place and even had an unconscious person tied to one of his chairs. It was found that her name was "Hannah Rose."  She was one of the New reporters of the school and took it very seriously.  Even so, when she heard Quackity was insane decided to check it out herself.  It was found that he had kidnapped her because she had caught on and was going to report it to the police.  After many tests, it would be seen Alex was indeed insane.  

As we looked into his case, we were able to find out he had Dissociative Identity Disorder.  We had him tell us all about this alter ego named "Mexican Dream."  We also found out, he was planning on reviving one of the dead bodies he had killed.  His name was "J. Schlatt"  who was to be Quackity's Ex-boyfriend.  Tying Ram horns to his corpse, and even writing Satanic rituals with his blood.  In containment, Quackity and Mexican Dream have grown to be friends with T-4771.  Though, Tommy is closer to Mexican Dream.  After meeting Sapnap, Quackity did fall in love with Sapnap too.  After all the boys talked, they now have a poly relationship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Calm Q-6753:

Quackity has been calmed down talking or even seeing Karl and Sapnap.  He also likes to mess around with B- 286, which will get on S- 142 nerves.  This leads to fights, and usually having Quackity beat up so much he has to go into the infirmary.  This has happened 14 times over the past month.  We have decided to move him to another quadrant of the asylum. This is where Mexican Dream met Girl Dream, and they have started hanging out more intimidate.  Although we would like to find out more,  Q-6753 only talks about Las Vegas.

We're thinking about looking into S-5440 next...