Patient S-142

Patient S-142

Reason(s): Manipulation, mentally deranged

Gender: Male

Check-in: July 16, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About:  

Patient S-142 or "Zak Ahmed" seems to act like a normal person, under his lies and psychopathic ways, I just a hyper person. Instead of being called S-142, he likes to be called "Skeppy."  He's known to give other's nicknames and is very good at lying.  Some of his lies has gotten him out of putting in a mental hospital from when he was very young.  It looks like Skeppy was always crazy, even as a child.  Known to kill birds or any little creature he could find, and make trouble just to blame other kids.  This may not seem like a big deal until he started growing up.  In his late teenage years,  it's been filed that Skeppy would do crimes while others paid the price.  This leading towards, him becoming a cold killer.  Since he is a murderer, most would think he would be put in jail.  Though Skeppy was also told by professionals that he was, in fact mentally ill.  Having this evidence in court, the jury and judge sent him to the MC asylum.  Where he would always be shady, and his roommates would mysteriously disappear.  Having no evidence that Skeppy was behind this, it was mandatory that he had a partner in his room.  That was until Patient B-286 showed up.  

As you know in Patient B-286 file, he was known to be very paranoid at all times,  this appeared to spark Skeppy's attention and a "Friend-ship."  He found it very easy to make Bad upset with memes he had come up in his head.  Doctors saw that Skeppy was piercing Patient B-286's illness.  Scientists tried to move Patient B-286 to a new room, but he already seemed too attached.  The move just made more anxious, as Bad was told that they were best friends.   Our doctors were forced to move Bad back with Skeppy knowing if they didn't it would leave to problems.  S-142 seemed to make his roommate so anxious by: Fake crying, "trolling" him,  and getting into fights with him.  Though these usually ended within 5-10 minutes, Dr. Davidson and Dr. Jude have said "They fight like an old married couple!"  S-142 can change his mood very fast,  which is hard to monitor how he is feeling and doing.  

How to calm Patient S-142:  

As we already know, Skeppy is antipathic.  Only one Skeppy seemed to get along with very well is Bad.  He does do good with others, but not as much as B-286.  He gets very hostile to the professors of the asylum and has multiple incidents of them ending up in the hospital.  Yet, we have found some ways to calm him down.  Skeppy is known to like Skeppy peanut butter and milk.  He hates Jif with a passion.  Some things that will content is Sand and his dog.  The mental hospital has tried to give him an emotional support animal, but S-142 always finds a way to get them killed.

We've decided our next file will be about Patient SN-875...