Patient D-453

Patient D-453

Reason: Ṳ̴͈͎̫̪̗͔̻̉͌̒̎̊́̒̈̾n̴̛̘̠͓̎͠͠k̸̨̡̠̥͖͇͚͛̓̿̐̌̆̒͐͌̚͝ṋ̴̡̲͙́͒͂̂̔̉̅͘͘o̷̧̗̮͍̊̌͋͋̆͑̓̿̽͝͝͝w̶̼̩̺̯̤͉̖̺͍̞̭̗͚͒̑̄̓̐̽̀̅n̸̛͔͋̓̀̒̃̾̊͆̃͘͠

Gender: Male

Check-in:  May 7, 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About: Patient D-453, or Clay Cherts, is one of the most dangerous patients here.  Though he seems harmless,  he is very nice and out-going from what the doctors say.  It's been received that D-453 was a terrorist, and killed 2,000 people in the last two years he was out.  This news shocked the hospital and sent back word that they must be talking about the wrong person.  It was found they D-453 was indeed the infamous killer, Dream.  Deam was a highly trained assassin, so much that people compared him to Technoblade.  This made doctors and nurses keep their distance.  All except,  Dr. Davidson, since they seemed so close, the hospital moved him to his specialist.  They seem to have a bond, a bind that no other doctor had had.  This had made other doctors and professors suspicious of the specialist.  It even got out of hand that the old owner of MC asylum started writing his own file on Davidson. The project was dropped after there was no evidence that he was in fact a criminal.  It seems that D-453 and Dr. Davidson has a love-hate relationship.  Some like Dr. Jude find it, "cute."  He also comments on their Friend-ship as "I ship it-"  which is odd.  Nevertheless, Dream seems to want something out of Davidson.   Whether if it was freedom or something more, Dr. Davidson never saw this.  Not to insult our own doctors, but he was oblivious.  Other than this,  we know nothing else about him.  Every clue we've found has to lead to a dead end.  Making us believe, he had no reason to be here.  When we tried to let him go, the government told us they would cut funds.

How to calm Patient D-453:

After many tests, there is only one thing that can calm D-453 down completely.  Davidson.  No one actually knows that Davidson was going to be fired on May 10 but, since he had such a close connection with Dream, he stayed.  Although nobody knows this except Mr. Soot.