<Emergency Broadcast>

"Hello, we interrupt your regular broadcast or important news, Technoblade has broken out!  As the news was reported to us at 4:50 pm on Thursday night of 2009.  We like to inform everyone to take over and lock your house down.  Technoblade is known to be a very dangerous individual, killing 4,000 people and wiping out whole nations.  More information will be shared, Stay safe Minecraft."

Wilbur turned off the TV, calling out to his little brother.

"Tommy and Tubbo, it's time for bed!"

Tommy came down the stairs, looking disappointed as a tired tubbo followed down.  "Aww but Wilbur, can't we stay up?"  Wilbur chuckled, although his brother was only 5, he was very stubborn.  

"No, Tommy, your friend looks like he's going to fall asleep on the steps."  It was true, Tubbo, the nickname that Wilbur's brother gave him, was very sleepy.  It was already enough that he let them have a sleep-over on a school night.  

"BUUUT, Will, why would the teachers let us have school when there's a murder happening???"  Wilbur's face went stern, was Tommy listening to the news?  It didn't matter, as Wilbur pushed them up to the stairs.  Tubbo was almost falling asleep as he walked up, while his friend threw a fit.  As they got into the room, Wilbur laid him down on the blow-up mattress they had set up.  

"Will, why do we have to go to sleep?"

"Because you have school in the morning."

"..."

"Good-night, Tommy."

"Wait! Wilbur, is Technoblade gonna kill us..?"

His brother turned around quickly.

"What?"

"I-is he gonna find us and kill us?"

"Tommy, no of course not!  If he tried, he gonna have to deal with me!"

"Hmm, okay brother."

"Now good-night."

"Good-night brother!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 12 o'clock, the TV was on and snacks were everywhere.  Since Wilbur's parents weren't going to be back until Friday, he didn't have to worry about anything.  That was until he heard a noise.  He quickly turned off the TV and looked around he any kids were walking around.  Wil's first thought was Tommy was trying to stay up.  Although he never found his little brother's head sticking from the other side of the couch.  He'd guess it was nothing, up till he heard and scream come from Tommy's room.  

He threw off the blanket that was on him and dashed upstairs. As he started turning the knob it was locked.  Wilbur heard cries from Tubbo, he knew something was wrong.  At a moment of need, Wilbur backed up from the room and took a running start at the door.  he and the door fell to the ground of the room.  Before he knew could even get up, he saw a boy, a bit older than him carrying his brother and Tubbo out of the window.

"WILBUR, PLEASE HELP!"

"TOMMY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Wilbur woke up, in a police station.  After a night of being question, they found out the guy who abducted his brother and Tubbo, was Technoblade.  It was actually a huge help for the police since they had no idea what Technoblade was actually like.  Yet, this was horrible for Wilbur.  He had just lost his brother, how was he going to explain this to his father?  Worse, to Tubbo's parents that their child is with a serial killer?!  On that day, he made a promise he would find them, even if it would take his whole life.