Patient SN-875

Patient SN-875

Reason(s): Arson, multiple murders

Gender: Male

Check-in: July 18, 2019 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About: 

Patient SN-875, also known as Nicholas (Nick) was checked-in on the date of July 18, 2019.  Before he could even settle down, he was given the nickname "Sapnap"  and has stuck with him since his time here.  It was reported that his Fiance, Karls Jacobs, was the one who checked him in.  Karls Jacobs is a nurse at MC asylum and works with the Mr. Beast inc.  We have has some footage from this first visit that he came.

"So, Karl, could you tell us why you checked him in?

Well,  where we live,  he's caused... problems.

Could you explain more?

Ahh, yes, we could have some trouble with our neighbors.  Let's just say nick doesn't do well with pets or anything flammable...

I need more clarification, Mr. Jacobs.

Well,  Nick has always had a love for his pets, and the neighbors loved theirs.  Somehow, he got ahold and wanted to play Russian roulette with their pets.  The pets didn't make, and long story short their house caught on fire."

After looking, through Sapnap's criminal records, it seems he's been charged with arson and many felonies.  Before being sent to the mental hospital,  Nick worked as an animal surgeon, known or pets to "die on him."  Karl Jacobs was working on becoming a higher staff in Mr. Beast Inc. though his plans were stopped as Nick went mentally.  Almost burning the whole county to the ground, and killing all the police dogs he could get his hands on.  It almost got to a point where they had to gun him down, but Karl found a way to calm him.  Mr. Jacobs then began to study to become a nurse and spend more time with his fiance.  Though while getting his degree, he ALSO had to check in another patient, we'll get to him later.  Other reports show that not only did he have many arson crimes, but was wanting in two different other states.  This was never told to Mr. Jacobs,  he had no idea.  Even after so many crimes and mistakes, Karl and Nick still promise to get married one day.

Patient B-286 had made up a fictional character that plays the role of cousin for Sapnap. If you don't know what we are talking about, he's Timmy. It's been told that Sapnap has made numerous attempts to break out.  All of them having to do with Minecraft table talk, of course, Mr. Jacobs has never seen these pursuits.  All of this talk has been aimed at Dr. Davidson, weirdly he says he has no idea how Nick is until he was checked in.  Nevertheless, they talk like they are friends forever.  Dr. Davidson has turned down any times someone has brought it up.

How to calm Patient SN-875:

There are many things that could cam SN-875, such as pandas.  Sapnap seems to take a real liking to pandas, and since we aren't allowed any huge animals in the felicity, we have gotten him a small plush, paid by Dr. Davidson and Nurse Jacobs. He is very fond of messing with B-286 with "The dream team."  Also, talking to his friend D-453 and Dr. Davidson.  He also feels enjoyment by dreaming with his Fiance, Nurse Jacobs, and how their wedding will be. Though everyone around the hospital knows with Nick's condition it will never come true.  Yet, nobody has the heart to break poor Nurse Jacob's heart.

We will be looking into Patient D-453 next.