5

training camp was very hot and tiring through the week, but at least we got a barbecue at the end.

by the end of the week i exchanged numbers with so many people on different teams, and played along side them. it was really fun and i was a bit sad it was coming to an end. a cool breeze swept over us as everyone chowed, but some of me and the other mangers were still serving and cleaning trash up since tonight was our last night then we would go bright and early.

after all the cleaning up i found iwaizumi hitting tobio's back from him choking, making me smile a bit until i seen oikawa pointing and laughing at him.

i walked over to him and hit him against his head, and iwaizumi helped kageyama because he walked towards hinata alright. "you're such a shitty guy" he rubbed the side of his head as he held his plate. i grabbed some food and popped it into my mouth, enjoying the flavor.

~

"is that everything?" i looked over at all the boys watching them back their bags.

"yes" they all replied in unison.

"great" i gave a proud little nod of them not making a big commotion out of this. "we still have a few hours til we are required to be in bed" i looked at all of them. "you guys could do whatever"

some of them got up and left, some of them slumped down tiredly. "let's go play (y/n)-chan" oikawa dragged my hands and iwa followed behind.

"are the gyms still opened?" i laughed a bit and we walked downstairs til the gym.

"yeah i'm pretty sure" iwaizumi walked next to me and oikawa pushed the doors open. we walked in and seen a few other boys in the gym as well.

"all the others are closed" kuroo shrugged as a ball from akaashi hit his head. "hey!" he growled, akaashi smiling a bit.

"you weren't looking" he mumbled as bokuto laughed a little.

"that's fine" i shrugged and grabbed a ball from the cart. me iwa and oikawa stood in a triangle formation and started to warm up our arms by passing and setting each other the ball. "you guys just can't get enough huh?"

"no" iwa set the ball to me, and i did a little back set
to oikawa.

"obviously" i scoffed a bit, until a ball got hit hard on the small of my back. "who did that?" i quickly turned around and rubbed my back, all their faces turned red, even kenma's.

"i'm so sorry (y/l/n)-senpai!" hinata screamed and instantly bowed his head over and over it.

"no, no, it's alright hinata-kun" i apologetically waved my hands and a smile. "i thought someone did it on purposes no worries" he kept bowing his head making me flush a bit.

"i feel horrible" all of the other guys started to laugh as hinatas face was still red.

"don't" i walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders. "go back to hitting" i pushed him towards bokuto as him and kuroo were smiling.

"how about you try hitting?" kuroo passed me a ball and i grabbed it.

"oh please, what are you trying to do, make fun of me" i scoffed and threw the ball back at him.

"well, your hands get over the net" he shrugged.

"yeah but i can't hit" i looked at him as if he were dumb. "do you understand"

"no" he smirked at me and bent down to my level, flicking my forehead. "you have a good serve approach though"

"doesn't mean i could hit" i pushed his face away from me and shook my head, huffing a bit. me and kuroo seemed like we were always talking, but he always made things so weird, especially when he pulls something to get me flustered on the spot.