Chapter 17: The Defences

One late night you saw Potter and his two friends head in a completely different way than the others. You grew curious and followed them. They went to the forbidden floor. This was your chance. They went through a door and you went through seconds after them. A huge Cerberus dog was fast asleep, you had to move quickly. You followed them through a trapdoor and fell into Devil's Snare. You read about this plant in your free time with Draco, who wanted to get some to hang Potter up by his feet. You relaxed as your body loosened from its grip. You then walked through a door, revealing a room filled with flying keys. You observed them carefully and saw one that was perched by the window, its wings were completely broken.

Y/N- They must have used this key

You felt bad for it but soon the pity went away when you grabbed it. The other keys began to chase you, you ran to the door and let yourself in. You recognized this room from Severus's instructions, he made the room himself. Confused on why he did so, but the thought soon left your mind when you completed the riddle and went to the next room. A giant chess board with broken pieces was completely destroyed. Relieved, because you knew nothing about chess, you moved forward. You could hear voices, one of a young boy and two men. You had your wand in your hand as you opened the door. Revealing only Harry Potter and Professor Quirrell who taught Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Quirrell- Y/N?! Why are you here?!

Y/N- I'm here for Potter

You pointed your wand at him

Y/N- I followed him here, so I could do as I was born to do

Quirrell- what are you talking about?

Voice- shut it Quirinus! Let me get a good look at her

The third voice was cold and raspy, it sounded weak. Quirrell turned to reveal a face on the back of his head. You were disgusted and confused

Voice- my dear, is that you?

Y/N- who are you?

Voice- you don't remember me? I'm your father