Chapter 38: If I Go, You Go With Me

The two dueled. You backed away. You felt someone touch your shoulder, Severus. You, feeling incredibly guilty, buried your body in his arms. George stood next to you as you all watched in horror. After a few minutes of seeing nothing but red and green lights, it stopped. Your father had lost... he was crumpling to dust. And so were you.. You yelled out and fell to the ground. Your body felt like it was being torn apart, slowly. You scratched and clawed at your body and you screamed to the top of your lungs. Blood was pooling from your mouth as your claw marks opened. Severus was kneeling beside you, panicking. George knelt down on the other side of your tortured body.

George- what is going on?!

Severus- she must have been used as a horcrux..if Voldemort is dead...then she will die with him...

You grabbed at Severus. The screaming never silenced but you were losing your voice from overuse and the blood clogging your throat. Severus couldn't look at you in this state anymore

Severus- Anapneo

Your throat was cleared but that didn't stop the pain. George was panicking

George- Reparifors!! Something!!

He held your thrashing head. He was crying. You continued crying out in agony until you were silent. Severus's and George's eyes widened. You squealed inaudible noises as your breath disappeared. You closed your eyes slowly.

Both- No no no no NO NO NO!!!! Y/N!!!