bathtime

You wake up, feeling your skin burn. You were sticky from sweating through the night and the pain from the transformation was already starting to settle in again, you felt your gums start to ache and your head begin to throb again. Your hips felt sore and you were still tired. You look over to see your demon sleeping sweetly. You feel better for a moment and you smile at him, leaning up to kiss his cheek. He wakes up and slowly looks at you with a soft smile.

He lifts a hand to cup your cheek and you nuzzle against his palm. "Goodmorning my darling," he says huskily. You open your mouth to speak but your voice sounds strained. "Good morning," you said slightly scratchy. Sebastian frowned slightly. "I'll go make you some tea." you smile up at him appreciatively and soon you are alone in your room. You felt your gums ache more and you began to taste blood. You touch the inside of your mouth and your fingers were bloody. You lean over and grab the small mirror on the night stand and look to see small fangs slowly emerging.

You remember Sebastian telling you about your fangs growing and you wince feeling the pain come back to your hips. You were tired and more than that annoyed. You sighed and turned to look outside the window, seeing birds in the fountain and the branches of trees swaying slightly from the wind. You smile at the view and then look over to see Sebastian with a small tray with tea. You look at him gratefully and gulp down the tea, feeling it coat and soothe your throat.

You place your teacup back, "I need a bath," you say. Sebastian sighs, "Alright but let me help you since you probably won't be able to walk by yourself." he states. You nod and he walks into the bathroom, hearing the water turn on you smile and start to take off Sebastian's now sweaty nightshirt. Sebastian walks out and sees you naked and a small pink hugh appears on his pale cheeks making you smirk at him. "Like what you see," you tease. He chucked "Yes I do, now let's get you squeaky clean."

He picks you up gently trying not to disturb your body and then lays you gently in the warm water. He takes off his pajamas and lays behind you, you leaning on his chest.

He rubbed your body gently with a loofah and left kisses on your cheek and shoulders in an attempt to help your muscles relax. You sigh as you relax into his touch, feeling his toned body against your soft back. You wrap an arm around his neck and turn to kiss his soft lips, feeling him add more tensity behind his kiss. You moan slightly into the kiss and squeeze your legs, feeling yourself get slightly aroused. It has been a while since you two have done it so you wanted him.

You fully turn around and wrap your arms around his neck, your hands ruffling his hair as you press your body against him. You feel him harden between your thighs but when you attempt to grind against him you feel your hips buckle and groan at the aching feeling. He opens his eyes and sees your slightly pained expression. He could tell you wanted him but you were still in pain.

He picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist, drying you both off as he walks towards the bed. He slowly lays down.

"Let me do everything," he orders.

You nod at him and feel him slowly enter one finger in you at a time making sure he went super slow not to hurt your aching hips and waist. You cry out a little and slap your hand over your mouth surprised at how loud you were. Your body was so sensitive it felt like just that one finger was pressing against every nerve inside you and you wanted more.

"S-Sebastian~" you groan. He looked over to you, seeing you covering your face with your hands. He grabs your hands with his free one and holds them above your head, his finger thrusting into you a bit faster making you squirm. When you moved around it hurt but you couldn't sit still, it felt amazing. He let go of your hands and spread your legs before bringing his face down to meet your hole. You felt his tongue run up and down it, making you squeak and whimper.

Sebastian smirked, he knew from now on your body would be way more sensitive to pleasure, especially since you were a neko. He was having his fun teasing you but was mostly focused on keeping your body comorable, he knew your body was weak and sore, but now that you were a neko you would probably want sex more often, so he let this round slide.

He kisses your thighs and enters two fingers into you, making your toes curl. "Sebastian!~" you cry out. You move your hand down to his lover abs and trailed it down until your hand ran up and down his dick. "P-Please?" you beg him.

Sebastian groaned when he felt your hand and looked into your eyes. "Kitten, your sensitive and sore, I'm trying my best to go easy on you so you better behave." he threatened. You whined at him, you knew he was probable right but you didn't care, you wanted him, you wanted him inside you. You kept stroking him slowly matching the pace of his fingers. You scream when you feel a third finger enter you. "S-Sebastian I-I'm g- gonna- AaaHh~" you yelled. Your vision went blurry as you clenched around his fingers feeling your body become even more sore as you shook from your climax.

You were panting and felt your hand cover with thick liquid. You look down and smile. "You came too," you pant. You bring your hand up to your lips and lick the cream off making Sebastian's face go bright red. "Tastes good," you say, still catching your breath. He shakes his head. "How can you go from the cutest person to the most sexy so fast?" he teases. He goes into the bathroom and grabs a wet towel, beginning to clean you both off.

He grabs a set of red satin pajama pants and puts them on. He pulled the matching shirt onto you and kissed your cheek gently. You turn and look at him "How long does the transformation last?"

He sighs at the question, "Don't worry kitten only a few more days." You sigh and feel your head begin to ache again along with your hips. You grab onto him and snuggle into his chest. You straddle him and lay on his chest, allowing you to be closer before you quickly fell asleep with the demon caressing your back and shoulders.