He's Back~

Your heat was over in a week. Sebastian and you kept going at it until you couldn't move then you would just do it some more. When you weren't having sex you were eating some food or drinking water then you would do it again. You did your best not to tire him out too bad but you wanted him bad.

You slowly open your eyes to see your handsome lover still asleep. His lips were still swollen and he had hickeys and scratch marks all over his shirtless body. You smile softly and snuggle up closer to him. It was still really early so you would let him rest for a while longer. It was quiet throughout the castle until you heard a noise. It sounded like a few footsteps and then silence then a few more. They were quiet but slowly began to get louder. You sat up slightly and looked at the door. 

Step, Step, Step, Silence. You saw shadows at the door and shook Sebastian slightly. He moved around and then sat up. He looked at you confused and then looked at the door you were staring at. He saw the shadows and his body quickly tensed up. "Who's there," he called out. An envelope slid under the door and quickly, noiselessly, the shadow vanished. Sebastian stands up and you grab his arm. He turns and gives you a reassuring smile, allowing you to let him go. He walked over to the door and picked up the envelope. Turning on the lamp he sits back down next to you. You had millions of thoughts going through your mind. Is Samuel Back? What if it's his dad? What if it's someone knowing I'm a Neko?   

You clung to Sebastian, feeling his warmth relax you. He pulls you into his lap and kisses your cheeks softly. "Everything is okay kitten," he assures you. He opens the letter and reads it. His face grows sharp and tense. It was from his brother.

My Dearest Sebastian,

I do hope you're enjoying them. I did hear they go in heat when first coming to the demon realm and I can only imagine how fun that was for the two of you. Just remember big brother, they will be mine and there is nothing you can do to stop me, after all we are immortal. I have forever to steal them away for myself. Whether I take them by force or they come to me on their own.  On the other hand Father wishes to meet your new lover, and you wouldn't want to keep him waiting now do you? You know how he gets when he doesn't get what he wants Sebastian. I wouldn't keep him waiting. Tomorrow at noon meet us by the bridge or we will come and see ourselves.

Love, Your dearest brother Samuel.

He clenched his jaw tightly and clenched his fist, crushing the letter. You could see him trying his hardest not to scare you. You turn and wrap your arms around him and pull him close. You felt him stay tense but slowly begin to relax, wrapping his arms around you. You both stay intertwined for a while until he sighs. "Samuel's back," he pauses and clenches his jaw, "and my father wishes to see you." You furrow your brows slightly in concern. "I'm not letting that happen," he says. You look up at him confused. "Over the years I've slowly taken over my Father's alliances. I have many friends in high places you can say. I turned them all against my father and made them my own friends. Once you are alliances with another family or person both sides would be willing to do anything for the other."

You nod at him to show you understood. "I won't let anything happen to my family," he says, caressing your cheek. You lean into the touch. "I must go now," he says. "We need to prepare for whatever my father and brother have planned for us." He is quickly changed into a black tuxedo and makes his way to the door. "I will send two guards up to make sure you're safe," he says before leaving the room. You were frozen. You didn't know what to do. The only thing you knew was that you didn't want to be alone. You wanted to be near him. You stood up and quickly changed into a red dress with short sleeves and a slightly low neckline. The dress hugged your waist. 

You observed one thing while you were in hell. No one dared to walk around in attire that was seen to be lazy. (If you don't want a dress you then wear a blood red pantsuit) You curl your hair and then pick up a velvet black throw blanket knowing you would probably get cold later. You weren't used to your demon body or hell's climate yet so you got cold super easy. Yes hell is somehow cold. Sebastian said it was because you lived in the iced part but you didn't understand much. You walk out of the bedroom and walked to the study down the hall. Sebastian told you that was where he worked so you guessed that was where he would be. 

You knock and enter when you hear "come in," at first he didn't;t look up until he saw black fluffy socks. He looked up and saw you smiling at him. "And what are you doing here?" You smile and sit in a big red chair by a fireplace. You lay the blanket on your legs. "I don't like being without you, but don't worry I will just sit here and," you pause and look around. You pick up a book that was on a table next to you. "Read." 

He smirks at you. "Very well," he says. He begins working on something, you couldn't tell what it was, but it was a large paper. You realized shortly the book you were reading was a book of strategy. More specifically combat strategy. Slowly you became quite interested in the book, you remembered when Ciel would read these books with you and plot out strategies to defend the manor. You smile at the memory and continue reading.

Sebastian occasionally glanced at you. You had a habit of biting your bottom lip when you became focused on something, and that made him struggle to stay focused. He pressed a button and shortly a servant came. Sebastian handed him 5 envelopes. "Make sure these get to the proper destination," he ordered. The servant bowed, "Yes master." The door closed and you looked over to the clock. It was already around lunchtime. You shrug and continue reading until your stomach growls. You try to pretend nothing happened, but you could see Sebastian smirking at you. 

"Kitten are you hungry?" you shake your head no. "Well that wasn't my stomach so who else's would it be?" You look over at him angrily and he just laughs. He picks up the phone. "Yes Anne please bring up some lunch for my mate. Make sure it's not too strong since their body still isn't used to it." A while later an older woman comes in with a silver platter. She places it on the table next to you before bowing and taking her leave. You begin eating slowly. It was a pasta dish and it was quite good. There was a cup of earl grey as well as a slice of cake. It tasted amazing but you kept quiet because you could already feel Sebastian's cockiness. You sat and ate the food gratefully, knowing you would probably be in the study a while longer.