milk and honey

Hey Everyone it's been a hot minute since I've posted but this week has been pretty crazy I just started a new job and on top of that had a lot of school work so please bare with me but I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You looked around you and saw the wallpaper, the bed, then you saw him standing there. You back up as you see Claude. You were scared the second you saw him. "Come on I won't hurt you, I know you must've liked it a little. You had to have felt some pleasure while I was inside you," he says. You were panting, panicking, the walls felt like they were crashing in on you as he walked closer. You blinked and just like that you were tied to the bed, helpless just like you were before. You saw him, he held a dagger above you and just as you were about to get stabbed you scream. You jolted awake, trying desperately to catch your breath. 

Sebastian woke when he heard your breathing become labored and short. You were tossing around, thrashing against anything that touched you. "No, don't touch me," you mumbled, "leave me alone!" He saw the tears on your cheeks and gently wiped them. "It's okay darling it is but a dream-" you jolted up. Sebastian was caught off guard but quickly touched your shoulder slowly. "You're alright, you're with me okay? You are safe." he whispered reassuringly. Once you relaxed a little he wrapped his arms around you, bringing your face into his chest.

You relaxed into his touch. You nod at his words and eventually end up laying down on top of him, keeping your head nuzzled into his toned chest. You hated nightmares because no matter what you did you couldn't stop them from happening. You thought back to when you were younger. Every time you had a nightmare your parents would come running into your room at your screams. They would pick you up and hold you close until you stopped crying. Your father would bring you a cup of warm milk with honey and then you would sleep in your parent's bed the rest of the night.

You mostly had nightmares when it was thundering or after you read a scary children's book from the library, but now your nightmares were filled with the one night you never wanted to relive, your night with Claude. Sebastian rubbed circles on your back lovingly as he pet your head. He wouldn't bring it up unless you wanted to talk about it is what he promised. He kissed your forehead as he heard your heart rate slow, you falling into a deep sleep. He looked over at the clock. 11:54. He wrapped his arms around your waist and fell back to sleep, holding you lovingly in his arms.

You woke up and felt Sebastian still holding you close. You look over and see him staring at you, making you blush. You sit up slightly. You both greeted each other and decided what you would do today. Today was when you would go to hell, literally. You had a few things you wanted to do before you left.

1.Say goodbye to Ciel and make sure Lizzie will be there often enough to keep him company no matter how annoying she is

2.Pack a few books to stay entertained when Sebastian went back to work for Ciel

3.bring human food since all they had to eat there were souls and quite frankly you would miss your sweets and tea

And finally, visit your mother and fathers graves one last time, say goodbye. Then you will be ready to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes I know this is a short chapter but I will try to upload more. Heads up since I'm starting a new job on top of school already being stressful It might take more time for me to post since I won't have much free time but I will do my best!!!