The Battle Has Begun

You woke up, feeling his hands brush through your hair. You pull back to look up at him. He's staring outside the window. "Let's get ready," he says getting up. He walks to the bathroom, leaving you alone in bed. You know he's nervous so you get up and get naked. You walk into the bathroom, hearing the shower on you walk inside and hug him from behind. He jumps slightly then chuckles. He turns and kisses you softly. You go to touch him but he grabs your hand. "Nuh-uh uh kitten." You frown slightly but forgive him when he starts to rub your body with the loofah. 

The two of you dried off once you were squeaky clean and began getting dressed. You both wore black, Sebastian a black tux and you wore a black dress with thin straps and lace. (Or a pantsuit with lace detailing) You look at the clock. One hour until you both needed to be at the bridge. Each minute that passed made you grow more tense. You curled your hair and clipped the front pieces back with diamond pins. 

Sebastian placed a dagger under his pants and then grabbed a sharp red dagger for you. Yours had a cover on it. He tied it around your leg so it was hidden by clothing. "You have power. You're strong you just haven't known how to use it yet." You stand up and he kisses you sweetly. He holds you for a moment and then holds your hand as he leads you to the location. You travelled in a carriage. There was a bridge made of black stone. It was wide, and under the river was a river, but the water was red and pink. The landscape was stony and had elegant trees that were black and purple. You both walked to the center of the bridge. He had his arm around your waist.

Two people approached from the distance and his grip on you tightened. The men were who you expected. Next to Samuel was an older version of Sebastian. His father had the same hair and eyes but his face wasn't as sharp. He had a black beard and his skin was more pale. He looked down at his son then at you. You kept eye contact with him until he looked back to his son. "So you got yourself a little cat. She's a cute one," he says. Sebastian grit his teeth at the comment.

"Why did you want us to come here," Sebastian asks. His father's face turns serious. "Is it so rare for a father to wish to see his son and mate?" he asks. Sebastian doesn't laugh but instead remains his serious face. "Fine I admit I wanted to see who you've become but I confess that I did come here to kill you," he says casually. You flinch when hearing that. "And I suppose with you dead your little mate here would make a nice pet," he says.

Sebastians eyes darken at those words. "Oh Father, but I'm not a child anymore. You can't just take my things away anymore." he threatens. Just then people emerged from the bushes behind you. Sebastian nods to you and one of the women. A woman with long brown hair and light green eyes comes to you and grabs your hand leading you away. "My name is Arina," she brings you to a tree and you both hide in the brush, "I've been a friend of the Michaelis family for a while. Sebastian saved my life a while ago so I owe him quite a lot," she explains. "My my you really are pretty. I get now why he was bragging," she laughs. You smile and look over to the bridge. Sebastian has two people behind him. Then the fight began. Sebastian lunged at his father, striking his chest. 

Blood was spilled on the bridge, every now and then you heard yelling either from anger or pain. You see one of Sebastians allies get their head chopped off, making you flinch. His father stood holding the decapitated head and smiling at his son. Sebastian let out a dark purple aura seeing he head. Sebastian targeted his father. The two of them laid equal hits on each other but soon you could see Sebastian get his arm thrown back hard. He grunted but quickly got up in defense.  He looked around for Samuel but couldn't see him so assumed he ran off. The alliances friend went after his father but had their arms chopped off.

You heard something and turned around to see Arina knocked down and bloody on the floor, Samuel standing over her. You stand and grab the dagger quickly. You hold it up. He walks to you. "Aw come on don't make it harder on yourself," he teased. He comes and grabs you from behind, you slam your dagger into his chest hard. He grunts but simply pulls it out and throws it away. He holds your hands tightly behind you with one hand and holds your hair with the other. 

Sebastian was pinned down with his injured arm behind him. He was staring at the ground until he heard a slam. He looked up and saw Samuel holding you against the ground. "Look what I caught," Samuel brags. Samuel picks up your face and makes you look at him. "Now behave yourself kitty, otherwise I won't be so nice." You look away. He drops your face and grabs your arm, twisting it harder making you whine out slightly. "Stop that!" Sebastian yells. Samuel let's go and pulls you up slightly. He puts a hand around your throat while looking at Sebastian. "I thought it would be fun to play with your toy but it might be even more fun to break it," he says. You look down at Sebastian and give him a sad smile.

You feel his hand tighten and you squeeze your eyes shut. You try to pull at his hand but he grabs  them. You hear him yelling but you can't understand what he's saying. You start to fade away slowly. 

"That's enough!" Sebastian roars. He snaps and makes himself shut down. He jams a hand up his fathers chest and throat his throat, ripping out his heart. Then he grabs Samuel. He slams him countless times against the stone bridge. Blood splattered on his face but he didn't stop until Samuel quit squirming. You watch him smile slightly after killing him and then you pass out. Sebastian walks over and looks at you. "You're more weak then I thought. Well I guess you could be useful." He picks you up and begins to head back home.