VI.

"AHHHH! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!" Semére yelled over the phone.

I decided to FaceTime her the details as I clean, once again.

"I barely even know him, Sem. Whatever happened to decency? Now he probably thinks I'm easy, as he should."

"Bitch bye! He can't talk about you, you're the best he's ever fucked I mean you see his baby mama. No manners having ass. But anyway, how was it?" She cheesed into the camera.

"We fucked on the counter... on the wall... on the couch..."

"Ooooo did you scream? Was you moaning? Did he hit it from the back watch a nigga bless youuu?"

"Girl! See I knew I shouldn't have told you now you gon want me to fuck him everyday!"

"Girl! Not everyday but often! That's the key."

"You don't ever worry about soul ties, Sem? I think they're real."

"No doubt about it, but that shit only overpowers you if you don't love yourself enough. See, I love myself enough to love others. So my energy can't be drained by no ain't shit nigga. Besides, the man is active in his daughter's life, if he doesn't know how to treat a woman by now, he's a shame."

"Also, he just felt good. He just slid in like I was custom made for that dick. And he fucked me like he loved me, ya know what I mean?"

"No. Because I don't love not nan nigga. But I know an orgasm when I hear one. That sounds like an orgasm sis."

"No Sem, he introduced me to foreplay. He didn't rush me or have to beg, I was ready for that dick."

"Was you drunk?"

"Yes."

"Bingo. Now that he turned you out, you gon be a sex fiend. Learn how to ride sis. You gotta snatch his soul in return. I gotta go, I got lunch with Michael."

"What happened to Nathan?"

"Oh he at the hotel. I'll see him later." She hung up the phone.

I put my phone on the charger and decided to take a shower. Once I completely undressed myself, I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down my entire body. I closed my eyes and began daydreaming about how his fingers touched my soul, and how he pleasured me so good, I had to dry my couch cushions.

I got a knock on my door. Unless it's Tyrell coming to pick up his Rolex he forgot on my counter, I have no clue who the fuck it could be.

I turned the shower off and grabbed the nearest towel to wrap myself up in before making my way to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Your brother, fool."

"Sorry I don't have a brother named fool. His name Derek though."

"Open the door Di!"

I laughed and opened the door and greeted my older brother with a hug.

"Hey sis! It smells fresh in here!"

"Thanks, I've been cleaning all night."

"Yeah no problem, so who's the guy?" He got straight to the point.

"Nobody! I can't just clean my house?"

"Sis, your window is open, you're only cleaning the counter, your couch smells like gain and Lysol, and I know this ain't your Rolex. You on a teacher's salary."

"Okay Mr. Big shot detective. You caught me."

"Oh word? Now why haven't I met the guy that has taken my sister's innocence?"