Hot Napoli

"Hey! Let go of me! Let go!" I shouted as I struggled to escape the man's arms. How did I even get in this situation? Was this part of Risotto's plan, too? I hope it wasn't because I never agreed on getting kidnapped.

Completely ignoring my shouts and chaotic movements, the man kept walking through the zippers that appeared on the dirt in front of him. It almost looked like a tunel, to be absolutely honest. Could he have abilities such as Risotto's? Most definitely. I've never seen a man that could defy reality. It almost felt as if he wasn't human, but judging by his appearance, that couldn't be possible.

"Come on, already! I can walk by myself!" I insisted.

He sighed loudly, finally allowing my feet to touch the ground. I brushed the wrinkles on my clothes off and turned to face him.

"What the hell, man?!" I exclaimed, still stunned by the whole situation. "Was kidnapping me really necessary?"

"I wasn't kidnapping you. I was saving you." He stated bluntly, leaving me with a stupid face on. How was that saving me? I most likely was looked for everywhere in Roma, with more police on my back than the day I was arrested. Either way, it wasn't like I could complain, since I didn't want to be there that much.

"Right... Thank you for that, Mr..."

"Bucciarati. Bruno Bucciarati."

"Okay, cool. I'm (Y/N)." I said awkwardly. "So... Thanks for saving me, but I was kind of supposed to be in that hospital-"

"You are not crazy." he interrupted me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I believe you and I promise you that everything you saw will soon make sense. Just give me some time to explain it to you once we arrive in Napoli."

What could I respond to that? He had to be the first one to say that to me. Was he kidding, giving me high hopes just to make fun of me later? No. He didn't seem to be the type. He looked like a kind, honest man. I could only believe him the way he believed me. Therefore, I nodded my head.

He motioned me to follow him, as he kept walking, surrounded by dirt. Did he do this on the daily? Maybe. Truth be told, he looked like a guy with a weird personality.

I silently walked behind him, not even trying to understand how did he make those zippers appear out of nowhere. It was pretty uncomfortable, and walking in darkness and absolute silence only made it worse. But I was soon to not worry about that anymore when he opened yet another zipper above us. He lend me a hand, which I took, for some reason. Dragging me closer to him and the hole, he proceeded to grab me by the waist and help me up. I held my breath unconsciously until my face hit the fresh air of the outside. Putting all my strength in my arms, I finally escape from the underground.
Seeing myself back in the normal, I take a deep breath as if I spent ages in the so called tunel. I turned my head slightly to see if the man needed any help, but it was too late to even think of that since he was already out and closing the zipper, that eventually disappeared.
Looking around, I recognized this as one of the parks in Napoli, where I used to spend my time as a child. I did not understand how we got there so fast, but decided against questioning it, judging by how crazy things became only months ago. I was starting to get used to it, honestly.

"Follow me." he said as he started walking past me.

I did as told. We walked in silence for a few minutes, which was almost unbearable.

"Are you a member of Passione?" I asked him suddenly. He seemed surprised by my question, but kept walking nonetheless, not even looking at me.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"You look like one. You know, fancy clothes, serious expression. They do hit you right in the face." I, clearly, lied. I was actually basing on Risotto's weird clothes, and, comparing it to Bucciarati's, I've come to the conclusion that it really was a fucked up dress code.