𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘

"your son has schizoid personality disorder

"your son has schizoid personality disorder..." the doctor told mr and mrs. hinata. the couple were confused. "dr. badeaux, can you please explain what that is."

mrs. hinata asked the doctor while her husband was listening. "schizoid personality disorder is one of many personality disorders. it can cause people to seem distant and emotionless."

"people with this disorder rarely engage in social situations or pursue relationships with other people." the doctor said while looking at the 5 year old boy with sympathy. the red haired boy was looking blankly at the doctor, than back to his parents.

his mother himari, was caressing his rosy cheeks, while tearing up a little. her husband, kaito was reassuring his wife with a hug. the doctor sighed as he looked at the scene in front of him, it was pretty hard to find out that your son would be emotionless and lonely.

"what are the symptoms dr. badeaux?" kaito asked. "there are many symptoms, such as difficulty expressing emotions or acting appropriately in emotional situations." he began.

"people with this personality disorder like to be alone or isolated. they don't want to join activities with others. they are not affected by or do not notice the emotional distress of others." the doctor said while looking at the red haired boy once again.

"what can we possibly do to help him?" himari said while looking at his son. "the only thing you can do is give him support. he will be only open with his family, and don't try push him into doing something he doesn't want. he would become more remote." the doctor said while sighing.

the couple only nodded and thanked the doctor, that only nodded back. they had left the clinic, and went to their apartment. the child didn't know what was going on, and was looking at his parents with dull and emotionless eyes. himari wanted to cry, but she knew better and wanted to be strong for her child. kaito was still unable to explain what he just heard. his son, his sun was emotionless.

PROLOGUE ; DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT