𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

THE RED HAIRED BOY was sitting on the rocking chair staring at the sunrise

THE RED HAIRED BOY was sitting on the rocking chair staring at the sunrise. the eiffel tower looked beautiful with that view behind it.  his hair was flowing with the wind, as it was gently swaying left and right.

he hadn't realized that his mother was looking at him the entire time. it has been ten years since that doctor's appointment. she and her husband tried everything they can to help shoyo express his emotions.

they never pressured him into something he didn't want to do, such as social activities. ever since then, he was homeschooled, and he rarely went outside of the family mansion.

'how am I going to explain this to him' she thought while sighing. "bonjour shoyo" himari said to her son. "bonjour maman..." he said deadly as he continued to look at the sunrise.

'the time will come, himari, just wait...but how long?' "shoyo, i don't know how to say this, but we are going to japan in a few days..." himari said not knowing what her son's reaction will be.

"ok." He said while looking at her. 'those dull eyes.' "s-shoyo i have s-something else to say..." she said while not being able to look at him. "What is it mom?" he said while gently rocking his chair back and fourth. "you will be going to school there." she said as she held in her breath from how nervous she was. it was dead silent, what was worse is that hinata looked coldly at her, with no emotion. it stayed like that for about five minutes, the tension was heavy. himari was sweating at that point.

"ok mom, i will go to school, but i won't do anything revolving activities" hinata reluctantly said to his mother. himari was relieved that her son wouldn't want to talk to her anymore. she only nodded and then left her son to continue watching the sunrise. 'why did I agree to go to school. never in my life would i agree to something like that.'  he thought while looking sighing.

the sunrise was almost at its end. he was blinded by the bright sunlight, squinting his eyes a little. he got up from the wooden rocking chair as he walked out of the balcony to the bathroom. taking a shower, he wore a simple, black jeans and large hoodie. walking down the stairs, he looked at his mother and father eating breakfast on the island table.

it wasn't unusual for him since his parents were pretty busy people, too busy in fact. both his parents work in the fame industry. his father working in the filming industry while his mother was a fashion designer, both famous in france and all over the world.

"good morning papa." hinata said while walking up to the dining table. "ah, good morning shoyo." his father said while looking up to him, flinching a little from surprise. himari laughed a little, while hinata sat on a chair. his plate was served by his mother. "thank you." he said as he began eating breakfast.

"shoyo, you probably heard from your mother, that we are traveling to japan, and that you will go to school there. are you okay with this, we can totally cancel it" his father said while giving his full attention to his son. "no dad it is fine..." hinata said while looking up to his father, than back to his plate of food. his father just nodded and continued eating.

after breakfast, his parents had to leave him alone at home, because of work. hinata didn't mind it one bit, he actually liked that a lot. he loved being alone, with no one bothering him and trying to talk to him. he kept thinking about what could possibly happen if he had went to school.

he absolutely didn't like socialising with people he didn't know of, or anyone in fact, except his parents. he had tried many times to socialise with other people, but he couldn't, and failed many times. in the end, he just gave up on even trying to be like everybody else.

the only thing he wanted at this point was just to be left alone. he given more thought about school, he didn't feel like it would be so bad. 'people would leave me alone,  because I will avoid them...'

I MEAN WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN

CHAPTER 1 ; A LONELY BEAUTIFUL LIFE