𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

THE DINING HALL WAS SILENT, the rumoured grandson everyone had been anticipating to meet was finally standing in front of them

THE DINING HALL WAS SILENT, the rumoured grandson everyone had been anticipating to meet was finally standing in front of them. there weren't that many people due to it being a sort of private dinner with the families. all of them were now staring at the ginger boy. he had never shown himself, due to him being in the other side of the world and everyone knew that.

that clearly didn't matter though, all of the people that were present at the moment were just happy to be the first ones to see the boy himself. hinata on the other hand, didn't want to be there at the moment. he was only here because of one thing only, his family. despite only meeting his grandparents the past day, they were still family to him.

i seriously don't want to be here. he looked at everyone with a deadpanned and blank expression. he clearly cared less about anyone that he looked at, completely contradictory to the people in front of him. "well everyone is here already. let's all go to the dining table already." an old man said which made everyone walk to the huge dining table that was on the middle of the hall.

"let's go sit next to each other shoyo." kaito said as the younger ginger just nodded and walked with his father. they really look identical. himari thought as she chuckled. she had walked beside her son while glancing at some of the people who were still astounded. they had all sat on their assigned chairs and for some reason, shoyo wasn't going to sit next to them.

"why am i not next to my parents?" hinata asked with his dull voice while glaring deadly at anyone who was ready to answer him. "well shoyo, we knew that you wouldn't like to sit with us people, so we came up with the decision that all the future heirs should sit next to each other." the same man said from before with a grin on his face. "what made you think that-" hinata was about to say but just sighed in defeat and went to his seat.

well you shouldn't have. he thought while rubbing his temples. he was clearly contemplating his decision from yesterday. no matter how much he tries to want to be more tolerant with it, he just couldn't help but want to get up from his chair and simply walk away with no care about the people who would be possibly witnessing the scene.

"i just want to be in my room already." " he fiddled with his fingertips. he mumbled it, but he was still heard by one person. "same." the other said which made the ginger slight flinch and look at the person who had blatantly replied to him. hinata was shocked to say the least, he didn't want anyone to be answering him, but there was this person.

"you're hinata shoyo?" the person said which made hinata nod while looking at his plate, not from hunger, but rather to give the boy next to him a hint. "mhm." hinata acknowledged with no sort of amusement or interest at all. they both fell into silence, hinata wasn't the one to mind, but the boy on the hand felt embarrassed and quite awkward for not carrying the conversation well. he left me alone, hinata thought while thanking god for it.

"this is a little awkward." the older boy said which confused hinata a lot. he actually continued talking. hinata only nodded despite not quite understanding what the boy next to him had meant by it. he didn't understand why the boy continued talking to him knowing for a fact that he wasn't giving him any attention. hinata just wanted to not exist anymore, all his life, he had never been in such situation, and he never wanted to experience it every again.

a lot of the people in front of them were just looking at the two bewildered. he managed to talk to him. they all thought. all of the future heirs never managed to talk to the tangerine due to his presence. he was very cold and emotionless to them, which made them shudder from it. was it going to stop them from approaching the distant boy, not in the slightest. it made them even more persistent to talk with the boy.

what made it more interesting for them, was the fact that hinata had never even given them a glance of interest towards them. he was very disinterested and that could be seen through this facial expression. usually people from all over would come running towards them, trying to gain their attention, but the boy in front of them was different and instead of being angry, he gained their interest instead.

"HOW INTERESTING."

CHAPTER SIX ; PERSISTENCE