𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

THE NEXT DAY, the kageyama's all arrived at their family hotel, that was founded and built by kazuyo kageyama, the head of the family

THE NEXT DAY, the kageyama's all arrived at their family hotel, that was founded and built by kazuyo kageyama, the head of the family. kazuyo, along with his son and daughter-in-law, were in the private hall room, were they were talking with the members of the hotel the details for the special dinner. that is from the elders point of view.

though upstairs, in a suite bedroom, a raven headed male was currently sitting on the bed and just scrolling randomly through his phone anything he can distract himself with. he was utterly bored, and just wanted for the so called dinner event to get over and done with.

his grandfather, continued to talk about the mysterious hinata boy, even after the meeting from the day before. his ears hurt, and wanted to meet the boy already so his grandfather could shut up when he tells him that he didn't like the boy and would never be a homosexual in his life. "what's so good about him anyway, he is probably ugly." he said but his older sister gasped loudly.

"how dare you say that about that gorgeous boy?" his older shouted at him, which made kageyama frown. "gorgeous? you can't be serious. he is probably plain as fuck." tobio said looking at his sister that was staring at him in disbelief. he can't be actually be serious. "i, miwa kageyama, studying at tokuko university, as a med student, diagnose you with clown disease. please get treatment as fast as possible."

"oh wait, he will be your cure." miwa said, shrugging her shoulders. "who, that boy. pfft-yeah right, what a joke." tobio sarcastically laughed. it was miwa's final straw, she absolutely couldn't handle her brother's words about him. "you fucking idiot, i would die to be his mother, or to be with his mother. you can't tell me that he isn't beautiful." she said as kageyama sighed.

"we aren't talking about your one-sided love miwa, that's a you problem." kageyama walked up from the bed and towards his sister. miwa, who was currently blushing madly while looking away, though it did hurt her, knowing the fact it was just one-sided. "he is probably one of the attention seekers or an admirer."

miwa, just nodded from how her brother was talking bullshit. "besides, girls are cuter, hotter and just way better than any boy." tobio said, which made his sister laugh. oh i really want to hear you say that after you meet him. she thought while keeping her thoughts to herself.

miwa was actually the few, other than the elders to know about the rumored hinata. heck, even some of the parents didn't even know about him, nor have seen anything regarding him. kazuya and her parents actually trusted her with a mission of some sort.