𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED and was time for the family to leave their home, it wasn't easy for his parents

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED and was time for the family to leave their home, it wasn't easy for his parents. they have lived in France for more than 20 years, paris was like their home country. as for hinata, he didn't really care, all he did was sigh and pack his bags. he didn't really care about leaving France, nor cared about japan. all he wanted was to lock himself and sleep in his bedroom.

'i am really starting to regret accepting to go to japan, and a school seriously? i have officially lost my mind.'  shoyo thought while having no emotion whatsoever. any person would be sad or angry, maybe even excited for god knows what. hinata just could care less.

"honey, have you finished packing your bags?" himari gently asked shoyo while peeking from his door. she smiled while he just nodded and looked at her with his beautiful and alluring yet dull and cold eyes. "we will be leaving in an hour, check if you feel like you are missing something. we will be waiting for you outside." she said while gaining an 'okay' from her child.

himari went outside to her husband who was sitting at the driver's seat of their car, she sat on the shotgun seat, strapping her seatbelt, she looked at her husband and smiled yet it wasn't a happy one. kaito knew what her smiled aimed for and he had just sighed while waiting for his son to get down from the house.

"i hope this experience will help him open up more with his emotions." he said. All of his wife could do was nod and look out the window. hinata looked around his bedroom to see if he had forgotten anything, which he hadn't. he looked at his bedroom one more time and then closed the door. he went downstairs to go to his parents that were waiting for him.

hinata then went inside the car and greeted his parents in a monotone expression. his parents greeted him back and began driving to the airport. it didn't take them long because the airport was literally ten minutes away from their house.

the whole ride was silent, kaito was driving the car, while his mother was checking her emails from her phone. hinata was simply looking out the window. he didn't seem to enjoy anything nor hated anything. they had arrived at the airport, kaito had parked his car at the airport parking lot. getting a cart, they had put all their luggage, and began walking to the airport's entrance.

hinata sat at the benches while waiting for his parents to finish whatever business they had to do in the airport. 'i want to go home already.' he thought. fortunately for hinata, his parents had finished quickly and they were now going to wait for their plane to board. "hinata do you need anything to eat, there are multiple places you can eat from?" kaito asked his son.